Should we have left the EU?

John S

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? I  tell you what  all the rubbish on social media  some real dodos we  have got our sovereignty back ? hang on didn’t we conquer the world stealing  everybody’s  sovereignty had a very nice slave trade invaded the America’s  the West Indies , India infact all the round the world we stole people’s sovereignty away from them and now the great brexit we have got our country back from these monsters over in Europe who pillage and rape all our citizens like we used to to  brexit no wonder we are a laughing stock in the world .

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

19 minutes ago, big_cod said:

hang on didn’t we conquer the world stealing  everybody’s  sovereignty had a very nice slave trade invaded the America’s  the West Indies , India infact all the round we stole people’s sovereignty away from them .............................................

hang on, ken Livingstone has apologised on behalf of the u k re the slave trade, as he done so, there were tears in his eyes.

Why do you have to bring it up again? 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

48 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? I  tell you what  all the rubbish on social media  some real dodos we  have got our sovereignty back ? hang on didn’t we conquer the world stealing  everybody’s  sovereignty had a very nice slave trade invaded the America’s  the West Indies , India infact all the round we stole people’s sovereignty away from them and now the great brexit we have got our country back from these monsters over in Europe who pillage and rape all our citizens like we used to do  brexit no wonder we are a laughing stock .

Didn't we hand back our former colonies their freedom and sovereignty without a fight because having a foreign power that they couldn't direct through the ballot box ruling over them was wrong...?

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

TheRoyal Navy established the West Africa Squadron at substantial expense in 1808 after Parliament passed the Slave Trade Act of 1807. The squadron's task was to suppress the Atlantic slave trade by patrolling the coast of West Africa.[1] With a home base at Portsmouth,[2] it began with two small ships, the 32-gun fifth-ratefrigate HMS Solebay and the Cruizer-class brig-sloop HMS Derwent. At the height of its operations, the squadron employed a sixth of the Royal Navy fleet and marines. In 1819 the Royal Navy established a West Coast of Africa Station and the West Africa Squadron became known as the Preventative Squadron.[3] It remained an independent command until 1856 and then again 1866 to 1867.

Between 1808 and 1860 the West Africa Squadron captured 1,600 slave ships and freed 150,000 Africans.[1]

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

i think the u k has left.

not woth the paper it's printed on. .jpg

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

11 hours ago, big_cod said:

Even better post by you

We never abolished the slave trade the EU subsidises and supports it! Its your cheap labour you insist we need!

Unless ofcourse 4 romanians can wash a car every hour for a fiver and live on it once the garage and gang master take their cuts?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

10 hours ago, barry luxton said:

i think the u k has left.

not woth the paper it's printed on. .jpg

The cross should be bigger and over the channel we left the EU remember not they left us

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh look, a post by clod I can agree with.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Brexit could be the biggest home goal to majority of the fishing industry because they can’t export it and the home market will collapse completely.

“The price of fish and shellfish is now is high because we’re exporting our sole, our hake, our monk, haddock, it’s going overseas and there's a competitive market overseas… if that door closes, or even half closes... it will upset the balance and prices will tumble.

People think brexit is there savour the complete opposite is a real factor boats tied up going bankrupt fish and shellfish prices crash oh yes it’s reality time will soon be here not many poor fishermen while we are in the EU .Infact I don’t know any commercial fishermen who are but there very soon could be with brexit .

Brexit It’s could be like getting all dressed up on a Saturday night with nowhere to go .If market prices collapse fishermen are doomed they will be ruined overheads boat loans fuel etc etc etc no price it’s game over. A Union Jack flag or a T-shirt  a  tea towel with an idiot on it ? won’t pay the bills yes reality time is fast approaching so faster your seat belts gentleman  a very nasty  car crash could be imminent the banks wait  for nobody only Farage he is laughing all the way to the bank .

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/here-s-why-not-everyone-in-fishing-is-excited-about-brexit/

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg