Coronavirus

Elton

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

Back on track:

Woke up yesterday feeling like a dog's dinner - wheezy and coughing.

Got tested today. 1 - 3 days for the result.

Hopefully you will recover fully in the next few days Ken, I wish you well.

Just in the very very slim chance that Mystic Clod and his predictions are correct why don’t you ask, in the event of your demise, that your body be turned into Solyent Green to prevent the inevitable starvation the U.K. is going to suffer, well, only after the Whitby Scampi (that he denies actually exists) has been used up, but let’s face it with the EU restaurants closed the fishermen might just as well sell them to someone who has a need and a market such as Whitby Seafoods.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Germany 1013 deaths

France 656?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Hopefully you will recover fully in the next few days Ken, I wish you well.

Just in the very very slim chance that Mystic Clod and his predictions are correct why don’t you ask, in the event of your demise, that your body be turned into Solyent Green to prevent the inevitable starvation the U.K. is going to suffer, well, only after the Whitby Scampi (that he denies actually exists) has been used up, but let’s face it with the EU restaurants closed the fishermen might just as well sell them to someone who has a need and a market such as Whitby Seafoods.

It’s **** for brains Scottish prawns in your Whitby  scampi ? but there we there are those who know and those who think they know ?not a prawn boat in sight at  Whitby for miles .Infact the prawns could be those  fresh water  Thailand prawns in the scampi you wouldn't even know the difference but what those freshwater Thailand prawns are fed  on :thumbdown:.

I will just stick to the fresh langoustines my ord pal gets me from Hartlepool they taste like a real prawns , and cost a packet to buy but taste even better when they are for free .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

France planning to highlight vaccines to cancer patients but to date no evidence is found whether chemo treatments effect the vaccine ,i presume the cancer patients will be the guinea pigs!

EU planning covid passports obviously your not going to travel without one ,hopefully its not down to bus level lol

Sputnic V gaining popularity

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

It’s **** for brains Scottish prawns in your Whitby  scampi ? but there we there are those who know and those who think they know ?not a prawn boat in sight at  Whitby for miles .Infact the prawns could be those  fresh water  Thailand prawns in the scampi you wouldn't even know the difference but what those freshwater Thailand prawns are fed  on :thumbdown:.

I will just stick to the fresh langoustines my ord pal gets me from Hartlepool they taste like a real prawns , and cost a packet to buy but taste even better when they are for free .

It took seconds to find this. Of course definitions of "local" vary, but even Hartlepool is less than 40 miles up the coast, which rather undermines you claim.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

6 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It took seconds to find this. Of course definitions of "local" vary, but even Hartlepool is less than 40 miles up the coast, which rather undermines you claim.

Hopefully the price will tumble if france still wants to play tough guy ,better flog them quick .

Things are only expensive if fools pay the price demanded dont and the price will drop or they will rot!

Your obviously not dead yet ,feeling better or worse?

Edited by chesters1

19 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully the price will tumble if france still wants to play tough guy ,better flog them quick .

Things are only expensive if fools pay the price demanded dont and the price will drop or they will rot!

Your obviously not dead yet ,feeling better or worse?

Day 3 and marginally better.

It's like a mild cold, and not a patch on the one that took me off my feet for two weeks at the end of 2019.

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

39 minutes ago, Ken L said:

And fish shops here say Whitby cod and chips I don’t think so there is not whitefish boat fishing and landing here  all from Peterhead or frozen from Norway , Iceland etc etc , and Whitby catch sells everything from scallops to lobsters, plaice cod , haddock etc etc etc non caught here except lobsters and crabs   , as for prawns and langoustines from Hartlepool is a long way from  Whitby it’s all mud there that’s why there is prawns there on mass Whitby doesn’t have mud it’s coral and Rock and sand no mud .

Got it now ??  you learn something every day .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken ,I think bicycling may help and good big lungs (oeer mrs) will help with whats basically a chest infection ,i would be buggered i puff doing up my shoes and wear mask at night as my lungs are the size of walnuts ,decades of fags didnt help and all the "benefits" i got from giving up was+ 7 stones and more money to buy pies!

I ofcourse blame brexit ,the baby jJesusand iimmigration

Edited by chesters1

16 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And fish shops here say Whitby cod and chips I don’t think so there is not whitefish boat fishing and landing here  all from Peterhead or frozen from Norway , Iceland etc etc , and Whitby catch sells everything from scallops to lobsters, plaice cod , haddock etc etc etc non caught here except lobsters and crabs   , as for prawns and langoustines from Hartlepool is a long way from  Whitby it’s all mud there that’s why there is prawns there on mass Whitby doesn’t have mud it’s coral and Rock and sand no mud .

Got it now ??  you learn something every day .

Mmmmmm from the EU member Chile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9thazvpvsd5xz2v/20210121_114731 (1).jpg?dl=0

Ofcourse before they could be classed as from the EU IF they were packaged in the EU 'finishing' a product in another country lets you do that ,we send germany raw fish they process it and send "german" fish back

El Heffe does a fine mussel wrangling ,god they are so plump and sweet and you cant taste the milton i bathed them in !

Edited by chesters1