Coronavirus

Elton

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

He doesnt run it he is put in charge of it the ministry of health run it and are responsible for it ,next week he could be head of immigration or a back bencher head of nothing

He says to the next man down make it work and his job is done ,unless you think hes got a clipboard checking thousands of people below him are telling their staff to do stuff.

You seem not to grasp how things work ,is it because you dont want to or just want to blame a tory ,i suspect the latter .

He wont be punished ,most of those not doing their jobs below him wont be punished ,would you like a porter sacked? Thats about the only person who will be punished ,useless waste of skin NHS managers wont lose their jobs they never do

If you think people in power get punished for mistakes ,blair would have been hung for getting us into an illegal war that killed thousands of women and kids ,brown paying back billions he misspent and ted heath would have been publically flogged for getting us in the EEC ,they are fine ,probably far more wealthy (except heath hes a bit dead) and just bad as they ever were.

Only the weak get punished and usually by the real culprits ,it doesnt matter how much you whine on here posting countless links to opinion that you believe supports your own it wont change a damned thing ,people who deserve to be punished rarely are

Theres hundreds of thousand of people all over the world that could be blamed but its a worldwide problem even china ran out of ppe and they make half of it ,its very easy to blame someone for a thing that was never invisisaged and turned what we thought was adaquate supplies of ppe on its head it wasnt just your hated tories it was every government on earth that had coranavirus the demand outstripped supply its extremely simple .As to not closing the borders in 1903 when flight was envisaged that down to every government since that its your subsidised aircraft you boast about that caused the problem!

Yes the government acted slowly and it was possibly because they were advised to act slowly so why not blame the advisers but not a word just the tory and the hate you have of it

You carry on posting your childish links who do you think in government read it who on earth would believe it ,its just some spiteful rambling from a backwater town run by the tories and voted to leave the EU ,your voice is tiny ,inginificant and pointless just as mine is in the world

The government acted slowly and they are fully responsible for there actions that’s the bottom line in this  pandemic . And all Scientific advice they are given it’s how they interpret and enforce it that counts that’s  the six million dollar question which they never seem to answer or just continue to give targets they never ever meet .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, big_cod said:

The government acted slowly and they are fully responsible for there actions that’s the bottom line in this  pandemic . And all Scientific advice they are given it’s how they interpret and enforce it that counts that’s  the six million dollar question which they never seem to answer or just continue to give targets they never ever meet .

And being a scientist yourself you know what was said and interpreted it differently?

You also dont seem to understand hierarchy either ,if boss says i want this and the chap hes talking to says it will but it doesnt surely thats the chap belows fault?

If i order 5 apples and i get 4 hows that my fault? Hierarchy consists of lots of yes men and a few most probably quickly sacked people who tell it how it is . The boss says i want xxxx the yes man says yes how does the boss man know hes lying .

The yesman lies because he can blame the next yes man down etc etc etc

Boss says can you do xxx by May the yes man will say yes because the boss could look for another yes man ,when it fails to happen the yes man blames the guy further down ,the boss gets it in the neck not because he didnt try but he was lied to!

Your blaming the wrong person you should be blaming the ministries and down to the ward its them not doing their job in some way the government do not run the NHS despite your desperation and hate of tories

Edited by chesters1
Pop

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And being a scientist yourself you know what was said and interpreted it differently?

You also dont seem to understand hierarchy either ,if boss says i want this and the chap hes talking to says it will but it doesnt surely thats the chap belows fault?

If i order 5 apples and i get 4 hows that my fault? Hierarchy consists of lots of yes men and a few most probably quickly sacked people who tell it how it is . The boss says i want xxxx the yes man says yes how does the boss man know hes lying .

The yesman lies because he can blame the next yes man down etc etc etc

Boss says can you do xxx by May the yes man will say yes because the boss could look for another yes man ,when it fails to happen the yes man blames the guy further down ,the boss gets it in the neck not because he didnt try but he was lied to!

Your blaming the wrong person you should be blaming the ministries and down to the ward its them not doing their job in some way the government do not run the NHS despite your desperation and hate of tories

Well wasn’t it true boris was given scientific advice very early on in this pandemic and chose to  totally disregard the professional advice given and himself or his ministers  chose another course of action .

But he missed  5 cobra meeting on bounce to the beginning  of March and is the PM of the United Kingdom who is supposed to lead from the front .

Nit only that  he went into a hospital with coronavirus patients in and shook hands with everybody bragging he had done exactly that and then gets infected himself ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Well wasn’t it true boris was given scientific advice very early on in this pandemic and chose to  totally disregard the professional advice given and himself chose another course of action .

And you were there ? Or just reading some headline?

You called trump a lunatic for closing down america but strangely shortly after half the world has ,you need to sort out your head you only come on here to nit pick others ,take it down the pub and see how far it gets you .

How do you know what was said ? How do you know who said it is telling the truth they could hate the tories as much as you

These idiots have scores of advisors do you think they have a crystal ball to see which one is telling the truth ?

Even "scientists" dont know if mask wearing helps if they cannot make their minds up hows the government to know?

The government have to judge everything ,the advisors could say close the country down ,it makes sense but who puts the ppe on lorries who drives them ,who takes them off ? Its simple to advise because thats all you do ADVISE you dont need to look at the consequences

You havnt told us how the mighty cod would have reacted ,pray tell so we can rip it to shreds!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

17 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And you were there ? Or just reading some headline?

You called trump a lunatic for closing down america but strangely shortly after half the world has ,you need to sort out your head you only come on here to nit pick others ,take it down the pub and see how far it gets you .

How do you know what was said ? How do you know who said it is telling the truth they could hate the tories as much as you

These idiots have scores of advisors do you think they have a crystal ball to see which one is telling the truth ?

Even "scientists" dont know if mask wearing helps if they cannot make their minds up hows the government to know?

The government have to judge everything ,the advisors could say close the country down ,it makes sense but who puts the ppe on lorries who drives them ,who takes them off ? Its simple to advise because thats all you do ADVISE you dont need to look at the consequences

You havnt told us how the mighty cod would have reacted ,pray tell so we can rip it to shreds!

????? As the DOCTOR said on the frontline LIONS LED BY DONKEYS !!!

Untitled-1.jpg

Just opinion cod why isnt he blaming the guy on the next floor for not spending millions on ppe just in case a rare pandemic popped up? Easy to blame someone not involved directly hes not going to be sacked for spilling the beans his boss ****ed up

Even the WHO has ballsed up coronavirus just as they did ebola ,time they went bye bye ,theres one of your "experts" down the pan their advise on masks is being disregarded world wide because it makes no sense except to them

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Just opinion cod why isnt he blaming the guy on the next floor for not spending millions on ppe just in case a rare pandemic popped up? Easy to blame someone not involved directly hes not going to be sacked for spilling the beans his boss ****ed up

Even the WHO has ballsed up coronavirus just as they did ebola ,time they went bye bye ,theres one of your "experts" down the pan!

I’d rather listen to the professions on the frontline than that clot of a health secretary.who I wouldn’t  pay in washers .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I would believe someone that had the balls to blame the nhs for not providing the gear they need ,words are cheap when theres no penalty for saying them and that goes from the top to the bottom .

The government do not run the nhs despite what you desperately want to believe

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The government do not run the nhs despite what you desperately want to believe

The Government is committed to providing for patients and the public the highest quality, most compassionate health and care service in the world, built on the guiding principles of the NHS: that access to health care is based on need and not the ability to pay, and that services arecomprehensive and available to all.

LIONS LED BY DONKEYS. !!! SURE ARE 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No it isnt it only provided the money for the NHS to try and do it ,are you saying the NHS stops working when parliament are on their extended summer holidays?

The government do not run the NHS the ministry of health and social care heads it ,it is a ministry full of unelected beurocrats living in the past ,we dont elect them we cannot fire them.they not only run it they advise the government so wasting money inherent!

The government try to pass laws parliament scrutinise and let them pass to the next stage or not they make laws not empty bedpans.boris can tell anyone to jump but its the nhs that lets them or not.

I can visualise the big wiggs in the nhs laughing insisting  'they know best'  and ignoring government instructions when it goes tits up and they find they didnt know best they wont be blamed the government will be

Edited by chesters1