Coronavirus

Elton

They are polititions what do you expect ,people know this in the voting booth and still vote them in ,its obvious the people want to be lied to or why vote them in ?

Anymore startling cod revelations or is that it?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

53 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

They are polititions what do you expect ,people know this in the voting booth and still vote them in ,its obvious the people want to be lied to or why vote them in ?

Anymore startling cod revelations or is that it?

Whoops somebody’s else’s opinion ?? Johnson is out of his depth bullshit  doesn’t last forever the game is up so do the right thing and resign .

After this disastrous U-turn the prime minister must finally ditch the Churchillian rhetoric and trade in cold hard realism

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/time-is-up-for-johnson-s-reckless-optimism-sbgqddn7p

Boris Johnson is the wrong Prime Minister for the Covid crisis – it is the duty of Tory MPs to replace him

https://inews.co.uk/opinion/boris-johson-wrong-prime-minister-mp-duty-replace-him-802424

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

??????

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

46 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

??????

Mat  Hancock is on the same level playing field as his boss Doris Johnson,  the pair of are both incompetent in there duties  to the British people .

New Zealand has lifted almost all of its coronavirus restrictions after reporting no active cases in the country.

At midnight local time (12:00 GMT), all of New Zealand moved to level one, the lowest of a four-tier alert system

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52961539

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Mat  Hancock is on the same level playing field as his boss Doris Johnson,  the pair of are both incompetent in there duties  to the British people .

New Zealand has lifted almost all of its coronavirus restrictions after reporting no active cases in the country.

At midnight local time (12:00 GMT), all of New Zealand moved to level one, the lowest of a four-tier alert system

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-52961539

?????

Anyone useing prime now should put their orders in for christmas the slots are hard to find ,probably bulk buying of lettuces or some other animal food by idiots.

Lucki!y all i cannot source is fresh milk but have lots of long life for emergencies in the shed ,not sure why people want fresh salad over christmas its not the usual fare for christmas ,perhaps veganism is growing lol

Sainsburys says there maybe "gaps" in the next few days ,isnt that not an unusual occurrence seeeing its christmas!

My disk cutter disks are still arriving tonight ,whats this about "essential" only lol

WHO isnt perterbed about the new variant and says its probably more widespread across the world than thought mainly because the UK looks for such things where other countries do not.We told them about our concern some time ago before its problem was a worry ,once it became apparent the concerns moved up and Doris reacted

On the no flights situation i just wish it was sunny so i could see the lack of flights carrying foreigners and foreigner lovers ? After all remember it was these people causing the problem in the first place!

Edited by chesters1

Hopefully more follow ,its a two way thing if the planes cannot return they wont come,plane fuel should be taxed so not to encourage so many to use them ,fill them with nice 99p items from china

Edited by chesters1

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Hopefully more follow ,its a two way thing if the planes cannot return they wont come,plane fuel should be taxed so not to encourage so many to use them ,fill them with nice 99p items from china

50 countries now and counting ,doesn’t anybody like us anymore , from ruling a third of the world to this .I better put  my brexit t-shirt on ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So Sir Patrick Vallance, not a man to toe the line otherwise than with the truth as he sees it, live on TV confirms that NERVTAG advised the Govt. about the emerging data on the ‘new’ (read latest of multiple) mutation on Friday, the same day that Boris made the announcement.

Has that prompted the media amongst many to retract their comments?

Perhaps somebody famous such as David Beckham should make a video and post it on YouTube so pathetic idiots could understand.

On another point, can anyone tell me why the word ‘gullible’ is not recognised nor recorded in any approved English Dictionary?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

50 countries now and counting ,doesn’t anybody like us anymore , from ruling a third of the world to this .I better put  my brexit t-shirt on ?

Red faces when they find they have it themselves,perhaps killing the carriers would work like they pretended in denmark ? (The mink)

Despite having the elder side generations in london i would think killing everyone in it a good thing its now mostly not mine or any other older generation londoners family either! Fence it off burn it and everyone in it then move kent into it!

Edited by chesters1