Coronavirus

Elton

27 residents in a brussels home die

Rave in brittany finaly over ,police were to afraid to break it up as the ravers threw things ,poor souls !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Only if you can give it to immigrants only ,perhaps when they are standing hand on heart telling everyone how great the usa is and they wont do a thing to take over their benevolent  new home trying to change it to their old one ,it could come out the air vents and healthcare only starts a month later. It should take a little effort to become american not empty words .

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hoorah ,nice quiet walk again tomorrow

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

Third day in a row - - - Calif covid deaths over 1000/per day

Phone

Wait once ours are "over there!" They aint over paid or over sexed but lets say its payback for 1918 Dorothy and Toto were not the only thing leaving kansas lol

Keep clear of it mr Bush it takes no prisoners!

My mate emailed me some of his dads log from ww1, talk of strange disease hitting the troops i will try and find it .

Edited by chesters1

Germany and greece going into harder lock downs

Lebanon going into tighter lockdown

Germanies daily deaths over 1000 unfortunately herr merkle not amongst them

Spain reveals it lost 90% of tourism in 2020 showing sticking pointy sticks in cows and throwing donkeys off towers isnt the best way of raising cash for the government wheras tourism does .

EU members turning on Brussels for not speeding up covid injections

Just watched on youtube a vid about "panic buying" scenes of partly empty bays and shelves thats what any supermarket looks like at the end of a busy day!

Edited by chesters1

CHESTERS1,

ONLY a short distance from me as the crow flies.

cut and paste

""""Just before breakfast on the morning of March 4, [1918]Private Albert Gitchell of the U.S. Army reports to the hospital at Fort Riley, Kansas, complaining of the cold-like symptoms of sore throat, fever and headache. By noon, over 100 of his fellow soldiers had reported similar symptoms, marking what are believed to be the first cases in the historic influenza pandemic of 1918, later known as Spanish flu. The flu would eventually kill 675,000 Americans and an estimated 20 million to 50 million people around the world, proving to be a far deadlier force than even the First World War."""""

Now the bad news - the Centers for Disease Control estimate Covid-19 to be at least 10X more contagious. Thankfully, we have far better medical interventions than in 1918.

Phone

edit: we brag on a 99% recovery rate. That means ONLY seven hundred MILLION are at risk of of dying from COVID-19

Edited by Phone