Coronavirus

Elton

The best indication of Cummings’ testimony (all hearsay and circumstantial) is that he is yet to repeat a single word of it outside of the Parliamentary Privilege he enjoyed the protection of at the Select Committee. Not one single tweet, comment to a reporter or even the lucrative business of selling his story to a red top, nada, nothing.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Second jab today (Astra Zeneca again) came away with the injectors words its imperative to tell anyone not having their second jab to get it quick, i guess the Indian version is more worrying than the media is telling us.

Bit annoyed as we have to go by bus we are forced to travel on the bus before the bus thats suitable incase it doesnt turn up (not unknown!) So we farted around in town then walked to the hospital but found we were still an hour early and were turned away (despite no-one getting a jab) and told to come back in an hours time ,we sat about trying to find shade then ten minutes before our apointment we went in to hear a foreigner in broken english  telling the staff his apointment was in 1 hr 20 minutes ,he was ushered straight in ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Second jab today (Astra Zeneca again) came away with the injectors words its imperative to tell anyone not having their second jab to get it quick, i guess the Indian version is more worrying than the media is telling us.

Wife & I had our 2nd jab on 23rd April (Astra Zeneca also) A bit late & not before time for yours Dave?

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

It is the bus regulars had theirs in April ,trying to organise apointments online was crazy i was given one in basingstoke using public transport to use our first bus and last bus and trains in between we would have to leave basingstoke before we arrived to get the last bus home

In the end i asked my doc and he got involved and both of us were seen at farnham hospital (that was never an option online) the system is still hit and miss in farnham hospital  car park is a corona testing center its totaly empty of users theres actually weeds growing through an overturned chair in the little marquee that we presume the chap at the entry sat in ,with the indian variant in aldershot you would think it would be in use 24/7.

Anyway i wait to see the news its no good against the indian (or because the borders wide open wherever the next one comes from) and it starts again

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Anything non political for a change? We know you hate tories ,we knew years ago how about something positive about covid or something from your own head for a change

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Anything non political for a change? We know you hate tories ,we knew years ago how about something positive about covid or something from your own head for a change

Give me one good reason to praise the tories ??????
What like exactly that we have open borders and as an island remember it’s become a farce And the government is blaming the Indian variant on stopping thousands of desperate businesses opening yet they chose to keep letting the Indians  in slow off the mark  again !!!!!So the vaccine was supposed to be the silver bullet so what’s really happening here in the  uk ????????? Nobody knows !!!!! It’s very slowly becoming a police state and many many people are waking up to the fact .   

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How many people are "waking up" wheres your stats ? Have you thought the indians coming here are uk citizens ,you would be the first to whine and snivel uk citizens are being forced to stay away as you did when the initial closedown occured

If selfish brits getting round the rules go on holidays to banned countries by flying to a green one then flying on to a red one dont you think indian brits will be doing the same thing to get here? The only way to close a border is close the border to everyone in or out and punish severely  those that get across it

The border should have been closed in 1903 as i said in the other border related thread but i am sure the troll would whine and snivel his "rights" are being abused ,the same rights uk indians have or are you going down the race card? Only whities can go and come back but those indians cannot? Where were you when the kent varient travelled abroad probably by holiday makers going to the continent ,the usual double standards from the troll

Edited by chesters1

13 hours ago, chesters1 said:

The border should have been closed in 1903 really :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

So do recon Hancock is useless and failed in his duty ,Johnson and Cummins think so scapegoats needed !!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Does it matter? nothing is going to change because of a post on a forum