Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

On 4/19/2022 at 5:16 PM, corydoras said:

I don't want or need one of them. Next.

Fairy Liquid for washing up?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

On 4/19/2022 at 10:25 PM, Ken L said:

Johnson and Sunak are globalist WEF puppets.

They fall a long way short of conservative ideals.

Thatcher would have seen right through them.

Β 

Thatcher yes the milk snatcher from the kids. And whatΒ did her comrades do to her because of her failed polices dump her .Will history repeat Β itself , could well happen if the spineless tory wimps they call themselves MPS had any balls .But they can’t see the wood for the trees but it is them Β who will fall on there own swords backing Johnson and they cannot see it .

Now we know Pritti Useless is Useless watch stanch Β tory Ian Dale this is brilliant .πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Thatcher yes the milk snatcher from the kids. And whatΒ did her comrades do to her because of her failed polices dump her .Will history repeat Β itself , could well happen if the spineless tory wimps they call themselves MPS had any balls .But they can’t see the wood for the trees but it is them Β who will fall on there own swords backing Johnson and they cannot see it .

Now we know Pritti Useless is Useless watch stanch Β tory Ian Dale this is brilliant .πŸ˜‚

Β 

Β 

I know I'm going to regret even bothering to post facts as you seem to not pay any attention to them unless they suit your delusions but you do realise that the phased removal of free milk from schools started under Harold Wilsons labour government in 1968 when they stopped free milk in all secondary schools and Thatcher was simply continuing that removal by stopping it for primary children aged over 7, infact the labour government of 74 - 79 continued it again by removing free milk from those primary school aged kids of 5 - 7 years.

• Like 1

Your wasting your breath it will simply ignore any facts that dont suit it and post some crap to start another rant hoping you give him more power" in his head" to string you along to reply which then gives it the opportunity to quote what you say to write more crap.πŸ™„

Dont platform trolls!

PS how many 'bad' laws made by the preceding government have ever been repealed by the next one ? The opposition scream about them accusingΒ  the party opposite of this and that but rarely get rid of them when THEY have power.

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Β 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Β 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Β 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say willΒ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Β 

Β 

Pritti wasn't useless when she dressed down Teresa May yesterday, although I generally prefer Kemi Badenoch.

Did you see that your boy Starmer has had the wind taken out of his sails, because he's being investigated by the speaker over claims that he mislead the house? There seems to be a lot of that about....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, snakey1 said:

I know I'm going to regret even bothering to post facts as you seem to not pay any attention to them unless they suit your delusions but you do realise that the phased removal of free milk from schools started under Harold Wilsons labour government in 1968 when they stopped free milk in all secondary schools and Thatcher was simply continuing that removal by stopping it for primary children aged over 7, infact the labour government of 74 - 79 continued it again by removing free milk from those primary school aged kids of 5 - 7 years.

Oh dear me Wilson did take milk away off 11-16 olds in 1968 Β I already knew that !!!! Β But thatcher took it off the infants the kids who really need it . So yes she is the milk snatcher off just baby’s very young children, Β proud thatcher the milk snatcher which Β  has stuck with to her this very day and will for Β ever and don’t you forget it .

But she was great fan of the single market now that’s sensible don’t you agree .

Dont forget her other great achievement of the poll tax which finisher her off .Just Like partygate will with Β Johnson .

Just today a dozen Conservative MPS have come forward saying Johnson should resign immediately. The games up and as a compulsive liar you cannot go on doing just that it always catches up with you and the time has come .

It was Labour who introduced free Β school milk in schools .

Why is free milk for children such a hot topic

Glass bottles with shiny silver tops - served warm in summer and frozen in the winter - drinking free milk at primary school is a vivid childhood memory for many people.

It perhaps explains why Margaret Thatcher is still pilloried as a "milk snatcher" 40 years after she tried to end free milk for over-sevens..

The Nursery Milk scheme, which allows children in approved day care to receive 189ml or a third of a pint of milk free each day up until their fifth birthday, dates back to the Labour government of 1946.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-15809645

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I was right, clod ignores the fact it was a policy originally brought in by Labour and then after Thatcher removed milk from the over 7s the following labour government didn't repeal it but took the milk off those from aged from 5 to 7 as well.Β 

Don't bother to reply Clod I have no interest in entering into a battle of wits with someone who is plainly unarmed and would be even if his adversary was a small king Edward potatoΒ 

1 hour ago, snakey1 said:

I was right, clod ignores the fact it was a policy originally brought in by Labour and then after Thatcher removed milk from the over 7s the following labour government didn't repeal it but took the milk off those from aged from 5 to 7 as well.Β 

Don't bother to reply Clod I have no interest in entering into a battle of wits with someone who is plainly unarmed and would be even if his adversary was a small king Edward potatoΒ 

**** for brain’s πŸ˜‚

Thatcher the Β milk snatch in black and white everywhere you look Β apart from Β your thick brainΒ 

These are her words !!!! Now Β Is she a liar thenΒ Β ?????? Or is it you who are just to hooking stupid to except it .

Almost two decades after she ended free school milk Margaret Thatcher still recoiled at memory of the political storm she unleashed, newly released government files reveal.

As Education Secretary in Edward Heath’s government her decision in 1971 to stop the provision of milk for junior school pupils prompted the playground taunt β€œThatcher, Thatcher, milk snatcher

Her words !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The 1906 Schools Meals Act (Lib.)was extended in 1921(Lib.) to include free milk, as stated the free milk to all was introduced in 1946 (Lab.)to counter malnutrition in Children mainly caused by rationing.

As you say Snakey the policy was phased out under Labour, the policy was CONTINUED by Thatcher and the next Labour Govt.

I think by then rationing had finished except in Whitby where brains were in short supply so some went without. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

52 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

The 1906 Schools Meals Act (Lib.)was extended in 1921(Lib.) to include free milk, as stated the free milk to all was introduced in 1946 (Lab.)to counter malnutrition in Children mainly caused by rationing.

As you say Snakey the policy was phased out under Labour, the policy was CONTINUED by Thatcher and the next Labour Govt.

I think by then rationing had finished except in Whitby where brains were in short supply so some went without. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β 

Another hooking idiot it was phrased out for 11-15 year olds by labour .It’s priceless on here πŸ˜‚

Its like party gate there was no partying there was no rules broken tory dimwits everywhere .πŸ˜‚

Files released by the National Archives show that 19 years later, Thatcher – by then Prime Minister – was horrified when Health Secretary Ken Clarke proposed finally ending free milk for nursery schoolchildren as well.

β€œNo – this will cause a terrible row – all for Β£4m. I know – I went through it 19 years ago,” she scrawled in a handwritten note I was called thatcher the milk snatcher .

Whitby scampi all over again πŸ˜‚

Declassified files: Thatcher scarred by storm after ending free school milk

Almost two decades after she ended free school milk Margaret Thatcher still recoiled at memory of the political storm she unleashed, newly released government files reveal

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/declassified-files-thatcher-scarred-storm-after-ending-free-school-milk-1167381

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg