Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

And how much more money are the Germans and Dutch on with pensions etc don’t even go there Ken  you will lose .

So EDF one of our energy supplies who we are now paying all the profits straight into the french exchequer from Britain. 😂 What a wonderful thing how the french must literally busting there sides laughing at us privatisation going mental only in Britain though the lambs to the slaughter .

Presuming that "on" is supposed to be "earn", that's easy enough to find.

Average monthly salaries in Euros and after taxes are:

3454.16 for London, 3054.22 for Berlin, 3523.62 for Copenhagen and 3137.13 for Dublin.

Looking at provincial rates instead of salaries in capital cities, it gets a bit more interesting:

2054.59 for Liverpool (UK), 2506.90 for Cologne (Germany), 3203.64 for Arhus (Denmark), and 3161.12 for Limerick (Ireland).

So ordinary people in the three EU countries that I highlighted, have less to spend, and higher energy bills.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Blame one eyed brown for EDF they bought British Energy in labours reign 😂

Poor poor troll you know he had a boat he clutches at every straw 🤣

Not the first time the has brought up EDF but to stupid to remember everytime he does its shot down by FACTS not some 5 year old opinion on facebook 🤣

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 7/10/2022 at 11:02 AM, Ken L said:

Presuming that "on" is supposed to be "earn", that's easy enough to find.

Average monthly salaries in Euros and after taxes are:

3454.16 for London, 3054.22 for Berlin, 3523.62 for Copenhagen and 3137.13 for Dublin.

Looking at provincial rates instead of salaries in capital cities, it gets a bit more interesting:

2054.59 for Liverpool (UK), 2506.90 for Cologne (Germany), 3203.64 for Arhus (Denmark), and 3161.12 for Limerick (Ireland).

So ordinary people in the three EU countries that I highlighted, have less to spend, and higher energy bills.

Are you seriously saying we are better off !!!

The new mine here in Whitby there are many Germans working on the project. A German contractor  is now the main contractor on the construction of the mine .800 work on the project  and out of our 65 rooms at our hotel many lodge in our hotel on Mega wages compared to U.K. workers ,and you think we are better off seriously comparing to the Germans think again !!!

So pensions just a taster for you ! Do you know when your ****  into the wind Ken .

Lets take Germany compared to the uk 

Germany vs the UK: Cost of living. According to statistics, the cost of living in the UK is 24,6% higher than in Germany. In short about the cost of living in both countries: Utilities, transportation, clothes, gyms, and groceries cost pretty much the same

Salaries in Germany are higher than in the UK. In 2019 average salary in Germany was 52,147 EUR, while in the UK – 34,700 EUR. This trend will continue in 2022.15 Jun 2022

The maximum weekly state pension is £141 in the UK, £507 in Germany, £304 in France, and £513 in Spain

Highest  taxes in 70 in the U.K. vat driving costs to you up and up and up .

Do you want me to go on !!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

43 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Are you seriously saying we are better off !!!

The new mine here in Whitby there are many Germans working on the project. A German contractor  is now the main contractor on the construction of the mine .800 work on the project  and out of our 65 rooms at our hotel many lodge in our hotel on Mega wages compared to U.K. workers ,and you think we are better off seriously comparing to the Germans think again !!!

So pensions just a taster for you ! Do you know when your ****  into the wind Ken .

Lets take Germany compared to the uk 

Germany vs the UK: Cost of living. According to statistics, the cost of living in the UK is 24,6% higher than in Germany. In short about the cost of living in both countries: Utilities, transportation, clothes, gyms, and groceries cost pretty much the same

Salaries in Germany are higher than in the UK. In 2019 average salary in Germany was 52,147 EUR, while in the UK – 34,700 EUR. This trend will continue in 2022.15 Jun 2022

The maximum weekly state pension is £141 in the UK, £507 in Germany, £304 in France, and £513 in Spain

Highest  taxes in 70 in the U.K. vat driving costs to you up and up and up .

Do you want me to go on !!

If the grass is so much greener, move to Germany then.

As for the pensions nonsense, it keeps getting repeated, but even "Full Fact" concede that the systems are so different that it's impossible to compare them.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

14 minutes ago, Ken L said:

If the grass is so much greener, move to Germany then.

As for the pensions nonsense, it keeps getting repeated, but even "Full Fact" concede that the systems are so different that it's impossible to compare them.

It’s those who have hooked our country should get out and let our standard of living start rising again instead of take it back 14 years !!!!! 

By the end of this year  your riots you mentioned could well  be rife .

And Boris Johnson could be tried for treason 😳 now that would be something, as he last week actually incriminated himself at a commons select committee meeting .He  was passed a piece  of paper telling him to zip it but he spilled the beans he is in the **** .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

20 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s those who have hooked our country should get out and let our standard of living start rising again instead of take it back 14 years !!!!! 

By the end of this year  your riots you mentioned could well  be rife .

And Boris Johnson could be tried for treason 😳 now that would be something, as he last week actually incriminated himself at a commons select committee meeting .He  was passed a piece  of paper telling him to zip it but he spilled the beans he is in the **** .

Wages in the UK are suppressed by the importation of cheap labour - once again, you are complaining about the consequences of the policies that you demand.

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

Wages in the UK are suppressed by the importation of cheap labour - once again, you are complaining about the consequences of the policies that you demand.

So why aren’t  wages  in Germany suppressed they take more in then we do !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

41 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So why aren’t sue pressed in Germany they take more in then we do !!!

Nope, no idea what that is meant to mean. :huh:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

1 hour ago, *Ant* said:

Nope, no idea what that is meant to mean. :huh:

https://www.dw.com/en/summer-holiday-chaos-as-german-tourism-hospitality-sector-plagued-by-staff-shortages/a-62368973

It’s about this I think. In one of the pictures is a girl called Sue and she’s not been pressed for some times hence lots of wrinkles. Hope this helps.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."