Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

2 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Those  predictive tx ,😁 so he falls on his feet and gets sacked , and is under investigation for his Russian explicits .

And better Ken 😁

Still doesn't make sense.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

11 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Show me where they promised.

Transitional protections, agreed way back when, simply expired in June.

Is Mr lewis a liar or are you pretending, it’s the latter !!

.Mr Lewis said the mobile operators could not be trusted to self-regulate as some operators had promised to not reintroduce roaming fees post-Brexit but had now done so, and so called on the government and regulators to step in.

Just another case of brexitland hammering the British public .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

33 minutes ago, big_cod said:

More than 40 direct ferry routes now bypassing UK to deliver goods to Ireland in wake of Brexit

There are now 44 direct ferry routes from Europe to Ireland that are now bypassing UK ports in the wake of Brexit, Foreign Affairs Minister Simon Coveney has said.

Mr Coveney told BBC Radio Wales that this is up from “less than a dozen last year”.

This is due to the frosty trading relationship between the EU and the UK and the impact of Brexit.

Brexit a race to the bottom and it’s well on its way .

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/more-than-40-direct-ferry-routes-now-bypassing-uk-to-deliver-goods-to-ireland-in-wake-of-brexit-40983355.html

Doesn't that mean less lorries on our roads, and less opportunities for chancers to hop on the back of a lorry to get to the UK.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

18 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Is Mr lewis a liar or are you pretending, it’s the latter !!

.Mr Lewis said the mobile operators could not be trusted to self-regulate as some operators had promised to not reintroduce roaming fees post-Brexit but had now done so, and so called on the government and regulators to step in.

Just another case of brexitland hammering the British public .

You miss my point.

I don't believe a single word printed in the Guardian.

Where and when did these companies undertake not to re-introduce roaming charges after June 2022?

19 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You miss my point.

I don't believe a single word printed in the Guardian.

Where and when did these companies undertake not to re-introduce roaming charges after June 2022?

It’s in practically every single media outlet today !!!! Wake up Ken brexit is shafting us all .

Ban EU roaming rip-offs to stop mobile operators ‘cashing in’ post-Brexit, says Martin Lewis

Due to the end of a post-Brexit grace period on 30 June, firms no longer have to send a warning text when consumers start roaming

Some of the UK’s biggest networks have reintroduced data roaming charges in Europe after the UK left the EU, despite previously vowing not to do so.

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/ban-eu-roaming-rip-offs-to-stop-mobile-operators-cashing-in-post-brexit-says-martin-lewis-1783185

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

19 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s in practically every single media outlet today !!!! Wake up Ken brexit is shafting us all .

Ban EU roaming rip-offs to stop mobile operators ‘cashing in’ post-Brexit, says Martin Lewis

Due to the end of a post-Brexit grace period on 30 June, firms no longer have to send a warning text when consumers start roaming

Some of the UK’s biggest networks have reintroduced data roaming charges in Europe after the UK left the EU, despite previously vowing not to do so.

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/ban-eu-roaming-rip-offs-to-stop-mobile-operators-cashing-in-post-brexit-says-martin-lewis-1783185

Cutting and pasting from the Guardian again doesn't make it any more believable.

Is this one of your little fantasies, like the list that you claimed Tim Martin had signed up to?

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

Cutting and pasting from the Guardian again doesn't make it any more believable.

Is this one of your little fantasies, like the list that you claimed Tim Martin had signed up to?

It’s your brexit fantasys they are all lies , watch the  news tonight I doubt  it will be on there as it’s on practically every other media outlet apart from the loony right who has egg on there faces again !!!

From another outlet .

WIRED

26.06.2021 06:00 AM

Roaming fees are back. 

Image may contain Rug Toy and Kite

GENT SHKULLAKU/AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES

It’s the latest Brexit u-turn: in January 2021, the UK’s four major mobile phone networks – O2, Vodafone, Three and EE – all promised customers they wouldn’t be reintroducing roaming charges in Europe post-Brexit. .

Roaming charges – commonplace in the 2000s and 2010s – were outlawed by the European Union in 2017. Some fair use limits were applied, but businesses operating in EU countries were prevented from charging customers extra to use their phones outside their home country

Brexit a very expensive cross in the box and it’s just the start .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s your brexit fantasys they are all lies , watch the  news tonight I doubt  it will be on there as it’s on practically every other media outlet apart from the loony right who has egg on there faces again !!!

From another outlet .

WIRED

Roaming fees are back. 

It’s the latest Brexit u-turn: in January 2021, the UK’s four major mobile phone networks – O2, Vodafone, Three and EE – all promised customers they wouldn’t be reintroducing roaming charges in Europe post-Brexit. .

Roaming charges – commonplace in the 2000s and 2010s – were outlawed by the European Union in 2017. Some fair use limits were applied, but businesses operating in EU countries were prevented from charging customers extra to use their phones outside their home country

Another anti-Brexit media entity, saying anti-Brexit things.

Imagine my shock!

I like how you skipped the bit where they explain that additional charges won't affect most users as they are simply a fair use limit after which users will be charged, and the bit where it explains why they are imposing additional charges.

Where are these promises?

4 hours ago, Ken L said:

Doesn't that mean less lorries on our roads, and less opportunities for chancers to hop on the back of a lorry to get to the UK.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

Definitely, perhaps the reason for the ‘huge surge’ in illegal immigration over the last few weeks.

Also far less damage to roads from vehicles that contribute nothing to our economy other than the odd yorkie bar and a good few plastic bottles filled with **** on verges.

However, the bit I saw is false, you expected that from Clod info anyway didn’t you.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

From another outlet .

WIRED

Roaming fees are back. 

Boris is ok clod dont lose more sleep 👍

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson