Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You didnt mention VAT?

You mention tax cutting but you conveniently.forgot mention tax increases with VAT on practically all goods and services you purchase . And don’t forget our super national insurance and council tax is just goes on and on and on .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you did mention VAT Round and round the troll goes? will it repeat every year nobody knows 😆

Going by clods limited resourses unfortunately yes !

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

What a load of ****s I didn’t mention Vat because !!!u

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you did mention VAT Round and round the troll goes? will it repeat every year nobody knows 😆

Going by clods limited resourses unfortunately yes !

Swerving again 👍 you keep paying chestnuts you know it makes sense .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

HaHa you said you didnt mention VAT ,i post your words mentioning VAT then you swerve by accusing me of swerving , if you want to spout bullsit remember your own posts a few minutes before ,it save you looking foolish 🤣

https://tenor.com/view/your-opinion-garbage-gif-21808993

Poor poor clod you belive stuff because someone else says it........

PS VAT under healey was 25% stange you keep ignoring the fact that disagrees with your agenda

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

36 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I already knew it was 33% introduced in 1940 in the war years to stop waste on raw materials . Now the overall burden on tax on everybody is enormous and of course under the tories .Highest  in 70 years what  you would do Ken is irrelevant the  Tory’s are in charge and they  take full responsibility.

Ken as you said VAT if an EU tax ??? so if we are out of Europe why have we still got VAT .????

The conservative party are not conservatives. They are WEF puppets.

Who do you think is going to reduce taxation?

It's not going to be Labour is it?

The EU has no answers either - In 2019, tax revenue in the EU stood at 40.1% of gross domestic product (unfortunately, due to the lack of transparency in Brussels, I can't find more recent figures), while in the United Kingdom, tax revenue was reported at 32.7% of GDP in Mar 2022 - an increase from the previous number of 26.3% for Dec 2021 but still massively lower that the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

35 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

HaHa you said you didnt mention VAT ,i post your words mentioning VAT then you swerve by accusing me of swerving , if you want to spout bullsit remember your own posts a few minutes before ,it save you looking foolish 🤣

https://tenor.com/view/your-opinion-garbage-gif-21808993

Poor poor clod you belive stuff because someone else says it........

PS VAT under healey was 25% stange you keep ignoring the fact that disagrees with your agenda

Healey 

• Slashed VAT from 25% to 12.5% in April 1976.
  •  
Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes but did i lie? ,VAT was 25% under healey fact or not ?

No-one has disagreed with you quoting the VAT now but i pointed out it isnt the highest you insinuated !

Yes the 5% should come off but it was tbe EU who dictated it cannot be less than 15% ,i have no idea why that remains perhaps included in that bad deal with the EU you and the remoaners demanded The EU definately wouldnt allow us to lower the VAT below 15% its that "level playing field " crap they stop competition with!

Edited by chesters1

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Yes but did i lie? ,VAT was 25% under healey fact or not ?

No-one has disagreed with you quoting the VAT now but i pointed out it isnt the highest you insinuated !

Yes the 5% should come off but it was tbe EU who dictated it cannot be less than 15% ,i have no idea why that remains perhaps included in that bad deal with the EU you and the remoaners demanded The EU definately wouldnt allow us to lower the VAT below 15% its that "level playing field " crap they stop competition with!

So ted Heath introduced vat . 

However, in July 1974, Labour Chancellor Denis Healey reduced the standard rate of VAT from 10% to 8% and implemented a new higher rate of 12.5% for petrol and certain luxury goods. Later that year in November 1974, Labour Chancellor Denis Healey decided to double the higher rate of VAT to 25% on some luxury goods .then reduced again a short time later 12.5% .

And what have this government done with vat for years milk us.!!!

But let’s not forget your super national insurance, Coucilor tax and of course as prices bloom so does your tax burden and don’t you forget it .

And how long have this government tipped us up side down !!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So VAT was 25% under healey ,thanks for confirming it.And where did i say healey intoduced VAT ,your getting desperate to fault my facts 🤣

As for VAT in the EU region (inc GB) we are low only 5 countries are lower

https://www.globalvatcompliance.com/globalvatnews/vat-rates-in-europe-2021/

If i were the government of the people (not wef or big business) i would make England a low tax country and **** the EU ,but no party will it brings in money they can waste

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So VAT was 25% under healey ,thanks for confirming it.

As for VAT in the EU region (inc GB) we are low only 2 countries are lower

https://www.globalvatcompliance.com/globalvatnews/vat-rates-in-europe-2021/

And what about state pensions in the EU compared  to Britain .Don’t embarrass yourself ?

Again  highest tax burden in 70 years full stop and you voted for exactly that .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg