Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

13 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Think I’ve seen it before, the summer of 1976, lots of memories.

Neil Kinnock blaming the economic crash on ten weeks of hot weather. “When you get a dramatic change in established weather patterns the economy takes a very serious hit.” He says.

Inflation running at 16%, energy “spiralling out of control”, wages not keeping up, potatoes @95p per pound. (Currently 45p) and of course the same as every other time the Country is in economic difficulties and the Unions are going to go for it!

Brexit to blame thirty years before it happened. 🤣🤣🤣

Pandemic for two years, War in Eastern Europe but in 1976 it was the hot weather, now according to some it’s the fault of Boris! LMFAO.

Dont forget those nasty tories reduced income tax from 33% to 23% in their reign ,looking around with the stirrings in the unions and their threats its like the 1970s again ,the difference is you cant afford paraffin anymore so you're not able to do a jigsaw as you're  sitting in the dark 😉

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

ukrain does have oil you know 😀

Oh yes indeed, coincidentally most reserves concentrated around Donbas, Mariupol and Crimea. Surprise Surprise! 🤔

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

13 hours ago, *Ant* said:

Just out of interest (and because I can't be bothered to look it up, as I voted to leave the EU and won! :yeah: ). If Ukraine is fast tracked and accepted in to the European Union, then does the EU have a directive as in if any member state is attacked it is classed as an attack on the EU itself and all member states? Something similar to the NATO directive?

Ukraine joins the EU, Ukraine then gets membership of NATO, Germany tries to get a non aggression pact with Russia but they fell for that before so Germany gives Russia the whole of Poland and attacks France because it’s easier, Italy surrenders, Spain leaves the EU quoting all the votes they had supporting exit that they ignored but now think they’re important, Italy surrenders to Spain just in case, Spain takes all of their own weapons, especially missiles plus all of Italy’s weapons and sells or gives them to anyone who will fire them at the Brits. Italy surrenders to Britain. Clod says Brexit caused it all, The EU says it never foresaw the war as they were just “adjusting borders” not realising that the very thing Putin was telling his own people was going to happen actually has happened. Italy surrenders to the EU! There you go Ant, a brief history of WW3.

EDIT, Tens of Thousands of asylum seekers in the U.K. ask for a free ticket to Rawanda.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Haha 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Ukraine joins the EU, Ukraine then gets membership of NATO, Germany tries to get a non aggression pact with Russia but they fell for that before so Germany gives Russia the whole of Poland and attacks France because it’s easier, Italy surrenders, Spain leaves the EU quoting all the votes they had supporting exit that they ignored but now think they’re important, Italy surrenders to Spain just in case, Spain takes all of their own weapons, especially missiles plus all of Italy’s weapons and sells or gives them to anyone who will fire them at the Brits. Italy surrenders to Britain. Clod says Brexit caused it all, The EU says it never foresaw the war as they were just “adjusting borders” not realising that the very thing Putin was telling his own people was going to happen actually has happened. Italy surrenders to the EU! There you go Ant, a brief history of WW3.

EDIT, Tens of Thousands of asylum seekers in the U.K. ask for a free ticket to Rawanda.?

so the remainers actually get something right 🤣

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

so the remainers actually get something right 🤣

Monkeys and typewriters comes to mind. 😂

• Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 12:41 AM, *Ant* said:

Just out of interest (and because I can't be bothered to look it up, as I voted to leave the EU and won! :yeah: ). If Ukraine is fast tracked and accepted in to the European Union, then does the EU have a directive as in if any member state is attacked it is classed as an attack on the EU itself and all member states? Something similar to the NATO directive?

Ok Ant you won 😂 won what exactly ??????? now if you can say we have run away  inflation  heading towards 11 or 12% biggest in the G7  ,the lowest growth in the G7 and wages heading in real terms towards 2008 levels and  that’s a win  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:FFS lonely tunes Brexshit here we come . . I have heard some  rubbish a win really !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 6/19/2022 at 2:26 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

EDIT, Tens of Thousands of asylum seekers in the U.K. ask for a free ticket to Rawanda.

Being sick all over yourself again sphugh. Now who do you think broke the most champagne bottles open in 2016 after the brexit result Putin did without doubt.If the U.K. has still being  in the European Union putin would  have unlikely  have invaded Ukrain . Russian bankrolled millions into the Brexit campaign Russian money used on a U.K. referendum.Arron Banks and co are guilty as sin upto his neck in it , meeting after meeting with Russians and banks as just lost his court case for libel for being accused of exactly  that .

Now here’s Mr honest Brexitshit  trustworthy and honest 😂

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

On 6/19/2022 at 7:25 AM, chesters1 said:

Dont forget those nasty tories reduced income tax from 33% to 23% in their reign ,looking around with the stirrings in the unions and their threats its like the 1970s again ,the difference is you cant afford paraffin anymore so you're not able to do a jigsaw as you're  sitting in the dark 😉

Don’t forget you the tories reduced income tax from 33% to 25% ????????
AND  what about the 20% VAT the tories imposed did you forget about that ???  , Council tax a stealth tax £1-2k a year ??? privatised water to give you more competition where  you actually have no choice  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:and we had the highest inflation under the Tories 19%,  How did you forget about that one  ???? . Boom and bust and it’s coming to that bust time again , yes gentlemen sit back and watch it unfold as our super inflation runs it’s course  all self inflicted of course .There good at it there record says it all .

How come we have the worst inflation and worst growth in the G7 since brexit !!!!

Brexshit hallelujah 😂

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Don’t forget you the tories reduced income tax from 33% to 25% !!!! AND  what about the 20% VAT the tories imposed did you forget about that , Council tax a stealth tax £1-2k a year privatised water to give you more competition with here you have no choice  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:and we had the highest inflation under the Tories 19%,  How did you forget about that one  . Boom and bust and it’s coming to that bust time again there good at it there record says it all .

Brexshit hallelujah 😂

Would you rather have purchased a car with the 10% rate of VAT introduced on 2 April 1973, or with the 50% rate of Purchase Tax  that it replaced?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.