BREXIT LEGACY UK

big_cod

A house price crash? Bring it on.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

7 minutes ago, Ken L said:

But you get less for your money with bigger interest payments !!!! Come on you should know that ! What you save in one  hand is taken away in another.What is it on average an increase of £400-500 a month with soaring interest rates .That’s another £5000 a year roughly to find  then food inflation etc etc .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Clod you've been doing it since 2016 🙄 have fun continuing to do so! Why do people continue to encourage the troll and expecting HIM to change from being a troll

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results."

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

23 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Clod you've been doing it since 2016 🙄 have fun continuing to do so! Why do people continue to encourage the troll and expecting HIM to change from being a troll

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results."

Troll :bigemo_harabe_net-163: Chestnuts seriously your  pathetic . What you can’t bare to admit  you voted for a dead cat and it’s costing you an absolute packet 

Anybody  on here who disagreed with  you and the rest from the start of brexit topics who wanted brexit were frowned upon and left .But now it’s clear brexit is a complete disaster you haven’t got the guts to admit you were wrong and have double Ffcked yourself ..

As Hesletine says you just bare the truth that’s you self inflicted harm upon yourself and your pockets are emptying fast .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I rest my case

• Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 4/23/2023 at 11:50 PM, chesters1 said:

I rest my case

Reality at last good lad you can now actually see your pockets emptied at speed in Brexitland .  Now watch Sunak  squirm as he is fully reminded of the damage caused to British businesses with brexit by the CEO of Burberry who export 90% of there manufacturered garments.      

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

27 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Reality at last good lad you can now actually see your pockets emptied at speed in Brexitland .  Now watch Sunak  squirm as he fully reminded of the damage caused to British businesses with brexit by the CEO of Burberry who export 90% of there manufacturered garments.      

Weird how their profits are up since Brexit....

https://www.burberryplc.com/en/investors/financial-performance-kpis.html#tabbedcontentitem_4

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

On 4/22/2023 at 8:12 PM, Ken L said:

Is this a new house price crash or a continuation of the multiple housing market crashes that have been ongoing since 2016 Ken?

If I recall correctly the fall immediately after the Brexit vote was predicted at 30%. 

on another point Ken, I see you will have to amend your list of business losses due to membership of the EU as Cadbury have decided to return their base business operations to U.K. 

Now we just need Ford to return to Southampton and we’ll be well on the way to repairing some of the damage to this Country caused by EU membership.

Perhaps the windfall tax proposed by Libour can pay for that as well along with everything else it’s going to cover including everybody’s Christmas and birthday presents for the next five years and a supplement to the expenditure of the tooth fairy.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Rachel Reeves has come under fire from the Chair of the UK Statistics Authority for a dodgy financial graphic. Sir Robert Chote wrote to Reeves, criticising her for a “misleading” graph, which put UK GDP growth at the bottom of G7 Nations.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

So in Brexitland  are the British public  better off or worse off !!!

Now a man with a wooden head can clearly  see they are substantially worse off .pound on its arse imports much more expensive exchange rate horrendous.

So the Brexitland economy in ruins , now can you call brexit a success or a failure 😂 it’s not just failure it’s a catastrophic failure and you have 70 million brits who had there freedom of movement taken away , good eh 😂.

And justice has been  passed in the local elections on Selfservatives  Brexit party  and the result was !!!! 

The Conservative party is in ruins and Brexit has caused it , the brexit loons on the right have crippled the party but they will very soon will be history.

And if Starmer and Labour carry on the same way pretending brexit isn’t causing damage to the U.K. economy , then we are doomed not that we  already aren’t as it stands .

As the British music industry says Brexit is a complete cluster Ffck and has paralysed the British music industry. And they are just the tip of the iceberg.The brexit loons  your days are well and truly numbered the public have spoken.

Brexit deal a 'nightmare' for small businesses - survey

Dec 22 (Reuters) - More than three quarters of British companies have reported that the trade agreement between the European Union and Britain has made it difficult for them to increase sales and grow their business, a British Chambers of Commerce survey showed.

The survey of more than 1,168 businesses, which was published on Wednesday, showed significant challenges for UK firms trying to use the Trade and Co-operation Agreement (TCA) that was signed in 2020 to allow tariff-free trade with the European Union once Brexit took effect.

https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/brexit-deal-nightmare-small-businesses-survey-2022-12-22/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg