Recomended YouTubers

Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 4 weeks later...

Been watching this stunner and her unlucky (or very lucky husband ) Charles and kids .why on earth are people coming here when there's countries like this (besides hand outs 🙄)

Yes there's poverty that's everywhere unless your means are larger than your expenses but being poor doesn't have to mean you are poor as we know it IE money . You can have zero $ and eat well ,be housed and have little expenses .

The first one I watched (by accident and a pretty face) was her and her kids taking pots and pans to a river to wash them ,bit puzzling we bring the river to the house )but she's obviously embraced the 21st century I hope she doesn't get drawn in by the bright lights and end up like the "advanced" countries we desperately try and be with it's disadvantages .

https://youtube.com/@eitatianasouza?si=8plfE4Pxo32Lv9Kj

PS the language is Portuguese most people think everyone speaks Spanish in south America the subtitles are a little iffy lol

Never had the inclination to travel but perhaps next time round I hope I try but I fear everywhere will be the melting pot the west insists we need to be with the WEF and WHO aided by NATO and the UN sitting above the rest who supply their wants

I presum the river she resides near will be forced to change its name to the Rio non-white we can't have these race baiters having naughty words in their country especially with slavery involved ,spotted her grand parents on the boat at so it must be a family outing ?

I was confused about her grandad "corn " milling but trying to fathom out why "corn" is so heavily processed I think it's not corn as we know it but ridding a root of cyanide ? I thought it was sago or semilina but it's different completely

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Bobj said:

YouTube seems to be full of these idiotic, fake gardening videos.

At least the turtle rescue vids seem to have gone away, after people exposed the content creators for gluing shells and barnacles to the poor animals.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes I watched one of many slightly different ways of growing bananas from bananas (plausible there are seeds in bananas) so the Mrs tried and it came up with nothing but a house full of tiny black flies and a rotting banana.

There's many fake vids from 'natives ' building 3 story houses with swimming pools using a stick and a bit of clay to villagers 'finding' some bit of tech in a sodden pile of sticks and rubbish and making it better than new and it working. We all know damp rusts iron and ali and tech is full of it even component legs are only coated with tin they are not the tin or silver plated copper anymore .

I am not saying water isn't used to clean populated pcb's they can be cleaned in distilled water in a ultrasonic bath but it's dried immediately unlike roadsides in the Philippines or whatever .

I did watch one very good 'found in a hedge' type vid (India must be full of hedges) a restoration of a scooter boy that thing looked like a collabder once the paint was off but the guy welded more metal into the holes and it looked great ,I doubt though going by experience the barrel was so easily fixed seized pistons and being full of water are usually only replaceable by new parts

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson