Jan and Newt go codbashing

Snatcher

I will do my best to keep the rain down here and not bring it up over the weekend. :P

Don't know about 'bring it up' - 'chuck it up' may be more appropriate if this wind doesn't clear off :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday looks breezy now according to metcheck bleeding northerlies all next week again.

Knowing our luck, this will be the first time they get the forecast correct :(

Though even the skipper says the met office never gets it right.. so there is a chance :thumbs: and we will find out for sure on Sunday morning :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

post-6896-1148540578_thumb.jpg

Watch and learn from Snatcher he knows how to get the small ones :clap:

They have been getting good fish to squid baited pirks on the tyne so dont rule them out.

Suprised big_cod never mentioned the shads as well :lol:

Hope the weather holds for you guys.

Dave

Save Our Sharks Member

www.save-our-sharks.org

Knowing our luck, this will be the first time they get the forecast correct :(

It's the Vails, I tell you. They should be employed by the Water Board!!! We used to have sunshine in the UK.

I'm now leaving the house to pick them up to take them on the next leg of their adventure. I bet it rains inside my car all the way to the Midlands :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Cheers FastD :( you could have put on the picture of the bigger fish, or was that it :lol:

Forcast for Sun is now 14mph wnw - a millpond. Less rain as well :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

The attendees are -

Jan

Newt

Norrie (organiser) - he has promised us all fish !!!!!!!! no pressure mate :lol:

Orca

Davy

Shaun

David W

Skatecatcher

Nick of the North

Snatcher

sniff boohoo....looks like me n the family ain't going then :(:cry:

Dunno how Newt n Jan are gonna make it without us but they must have summat planned...sniff sniff.:cry:.....i can take a hint...i know when i'm not wanted... . :cry: .....whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaa:cry: booohooo :cry: sniffle sniffle. :cry: .sob sob.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Guy, The skipper did say that the water wasnt clear enough for pirks....which saved me making a few dozen ..... :) But, since you are taking some, it would be a shame to NOT borrow one or two mate...... :P

not a prob norrie my good chap :P hope to get a few more peelers tomorrow and maybe not need the pirks :clap:

Alan, You ARE going up aint you,?? but I was told you weren't fishing !!!!..... :P

I came on to let folks know that there is a space available, reason being, that young Shaun hasnt been in touch for ages, and I have tried like crazy to get hold of him, to no avail, I have no choice but to delete him from the boat list. I dont want to do that, but I aint paying for his place, or his digs.....so, if there is anyone fancies going, PM me, or call ,or mail....there is also a space in my car if there is anyone wanting to go from Central Scotland.... :D:D

Cheers...... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/