Dangerous Dogs!

Martin56

The real problem is people.

Lets face it a gun doesn't aim itself and pull it's own trigger....although god only knows what kind'a robot they've created that could do that?

Even cars are leathal weapons, even if only driven by an incompetent driver who has no intention to hurt anyone, something which i've been unfortunate enough to find out first hand after being hit by three in the last 15yrs!

First one was a 80yr old woman batting round a blind bend on the worng side of the road with a gog sat up on her knee!

Second was a group of five (professional) rugby players going to the pub, who proceeded to attack me when I managed to get up on one leg, then they wanted to press charges against me becaue one of them had a busted tooth and lip because I tried to protect myself!

The last one was an old chp who drove at speed cutting across a large junction and driving down the wrong side of the road and he said the sun was in his eyes and he couldn't see where he was going!!

Regarding dogs being dangerous, you could say the same of most domesticated animals also.

Horses let fly with their feet out the blue and they can switch you off in a second.

I remember helping my grandad as he attatched the milking devices to the cows and on several occassions I witnessed him get booted across the shippen. Those where docile milker cows and he was being carefull.

One of my uncles was leading a bull by its nose ring when it suddenly decided it didn't want to be led and it just pulled the staff from my uncles hand and procceded to crush him into a stone wall, he was crippled and spent a short spell in a wheelchair before passing away.

At the end of the day life is hazaordous...

• Like 1

There are many many you tube videos on "dangerous" pit bulls on youtube. Just search pit bull rescue.

Given the right environment pit bulls are one of the gentlest dogs around. I wish I could own one myself, but they are banned here due to the same ignorant knee jerk response as the UK

You will need a strong stomach for this one. If it is too bad fast forward to past halfway

This made me feel bad. Bastards.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

All,

Sorry Sportsman, propaganda videos do little to convince me the overwhelming statistics are wrong.

I would ask - anyone who wants a dog has a plethora of choices. Perhaps someone can give me a good reason to choose a breed that is know for its bad behavioUr?

To continue Tiggers analogy these dogs, at least in the US, are the equivalent of owning an AR-15 assault rifle instead of a hand gun. They are NOT pets - they are a statement by the owner

Phone

There are many many you tube videos on "dangerous" pit bulls on youtube. Just search pit bull rescue.

Given the right environment pit bulls are one of the gentlest dogs around. I wish I could own one myself, but they are banned here due to the same ignorant knee jerk response as the UK

You will need a strong stomach for this one. If it is too bad fast forward to past halfway

This made me feel bad. Bastards.

There are sadly people who will do that to a dog but whoever allowed their kids to be at face level with a a previously abused landshark and making eye contact with it (a challenge to a dog and a trigger for attack) should be strung up by the b0llocks.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There are sadly people who will do that to a dog but whoever allowed their kids to be at face level with a a previously abused landshark and making eye contact with it (a challenge to a dog and a trigger for attack) should be strung up by the b0llocks.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE A SENSITIVE DISPOSITION

I really should have paid heed to your warning. I wish I could unsee what I just watched, eek!

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I really should have paid heed to your warning. I wish I could unsee what I just watched, eek!

Sorry about that but this idea that you can take an abused, mentally unstable killing machine and turn it into an ideal family pet infuriates me. These things are killers.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken

It is not what "they" do, it is what one particular dog did in particular circumstances.

Landshark?? Mentally unstable killing machines?? Really? All of them?

Sorry about that but this idea that you can take an abused, mentally unstable killing machine and turn it into an ideal family pet infuriates me. These things are killers.

It reminded me of the "Executions" VHS that was doing the rounds in, I think, the late 80's before it was banned. Some of that has stayed with me until this day. Truly horrifying.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Ken

It is not what "they" do, it is what one particular dog did in particular circumstances.

Landshark?? Mentally unstable killing machines?? Really? All of them?

No, of course not all of them - just the ones with a blue dot on the roof of their mouth.

Phone

Seems the ASPCA don't seem to agree about the overwhelming statistics.

https://www.aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls