Attack on angler

RUDD

In recent weeks I have read reports of an attack on a match angler with an axe on the river Cam.

I have read articles in AT, AN and advanced AT.

What none of these rags told you was that the angler attacked had become very abusive towards so ethnic minorities begining with G.

The attack took place near Gypsy corner!!!!!!!!

I know this as a match organiser who was at the match told me the facts.

he also told me the angler attacked has a very short fuse!

why cant the rags tell the whole story?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudd the whole story was told in several publications when it happened some time ago.Even though I cant condone either the way the guy and his son were assaulted or that many travellers seem to come under different laws to the rest of us I must certainly agree from what he was reported to have said in the press does make it sound like he brought it on himself and his son.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

He was fishing a major AT winter league match on the Yare (Beachaump arms) the next day.

I am reliably told its not the first time he has been involved in bankside incidents!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Bob Bradford is a roofer and built like a brick built *hit house. If I were taking Bob on I think I would go tooled up!

I wasn't there but I can only guess that Bob would have expressed himself quite forcefully.

only means one thing were i live!stitches?

it does seem like he was confrentaional with the travellers,wich is not a good idea really,but if you can give it, you gotta take it.saying that none of us really know the full story.

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

• 3 months later...