If you have a problem with next doors cat

corydoras

Slug Pellets in Fish Fingers.

Nah, what cats really hate is potatos

Youtube Video ->

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 aspros in a saucer of milk

That's right mate. A cat will always spit out what it doesn't want, but asprin has an odd effect on their brain. Makes 'em go :wacko:

Edited by chevin

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Cory, the sentence that does it is:

"ambushed by the reptile in a neighbouring garden."

The owner of his pet (the snake) was in HIS garden - the cat was a "trespasser" Maybe now people will stop this "it's a cat, it does what it wants!" attitude!

I am seriously thinking of buying a snake!! :D:D:D

P.S. - I do have a cat!!

the point is "it's a cat, it does what it wants!" is more or less right and it is protected just as much as any other animal (as its a pet probably more so) there is no cat fouling laws in the UK nor can you prosecute them for visiting your garden ;)

they are also "property" (tell that to a cat) so is treated the same way as other property ie you damage it you pay (if your caught)

the council can step in if you can prove a visiting cat is a serious health hazard or destroys your property ,most cases only cause bad feelings in the neighbours rather than actually stopping pussy doing what it pleases in a court of law.

you could though set up a motion sensor operating a hose to dissuade tibbles from visiting or get involved with a high powered water pistol ,both cause alarm but not harm to the animal and are probably quite fun to use ,so much so perhaps ginger may be welcomed to your garden for your entertainment .

the neighbours cats do their doings on occasion but the worst damage is by the woodpeckers and jackdaws digging up the lawn ,in this case we overlook the crap to see the benefits of the visiting cats stopping the feathered hole diggers.

they will also take out the odd mousy who could be planning to invade your shed and eat your rod handles so i wouldn't be to hard on cats ;)

dogs on the other hand are controllable but crap in our garden and on the path outside and bark at night ,all dogs that bark outside of a command to do so and crap willy nilly need shooting in their case there is no excuse

the snake ofcourse is a dangerous wild animal so eating tibbles is the second offence the first being releasing the snake (albeit pythons are not listed as dangerous wild animals despite eating people :blink: ) :D

if i were king for a day i would ban the import of all foreign animals birds and snakes ,they are not needed here

no i dont have a cat nor any other animal :(

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

certainly is racist pythons are foreign :angry:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I don't have a problem with the snake eating the cat, but who in their right minds leaves a snake loose in a garden?

What I'm really asking is how do you avoid losing it?

next doors mongoose could get it:D

there was an old lady who swallowed a fly ;)

Edited by chesters1

I don't have a problem with the snake eating the cat, but who in their right minds leaves a snake loose in a garden?

What I'm really asking is how do you avoid losing it?

Its extremely irresponsible to allow a 13ft burmese python out in your garden unsupervised apart from just the risk of losing your pet at 13ft in length a burmese python is quite capable of killing someone (it wouldn't be able to eat them though) from what i've read you shouldn't really even be handling snakes over 8ft long by yourself (a rough guide with big snakes is one handler per 5ft of snake) however in reality large dogs can be just as dangerous(at least to cats) & almost certainly injure more animals and humans every year in this country than do large snakes.

To be honest i think both parties are to blame (it also makes me wonder if they would have called for cars to be banned if "wilbur" had been run over & squished on his free roaming adventures instead of being eaten).