Timsbury AN Annual Grayling fish in

Tony U

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was going, I aghven't been on the forum recently so missed all the messages. I might book myself in for a different day. I generally fish alone, but might feel like sharing a trip - anyone fancy joining me?

I've not been to Timsbury before, is it open to individual bookings or do you have to be 'special'.

if you want too join us for the day ,i could leave my nephew at home (his mummy is a bit worried about him travelling that far) and i can take him someware closer another day .(besides its a lot of responsability taking him on such a long trip )

so if you want i could pass up his place for you ,if you want it

and you could be saving his life ,because you can only take so much of

"Are We There Yet )

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

if you want too join us for the day ,i could leave my nephew at home (his mummy is a bit worried about him travelling that far) and i can take him someware closer another day .(besides its a lot of responsability taking him on such a long trip )

so if you want i could pass up his place for you ,if you want it

and you could be saving his life ,because you can only take so much of

"Are We There Yet )

I have not offered out my spare as yet, if one of you want it then I need to know tonight before I ask someone else.

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

I have not offered out my spare as yet, if one of you want it then I need to know tonight before I ask someone else.

lyn

Me, Me, Me! I'll have it! Either Anderoo or Lyn, if you want to offer your spare place I'll take it.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Me, Me, Me! I'll have it! Either Anderoo or Lyn, if you want to offer your spare place I'll take it.

Hi, it was chavender and myself offering, I will let him offer 1st as I think he is keen on 'dumping' his nephew ;):lol: but one of of will let you have a place. Trust me it's worth it for the social and not forgetting the bacon rolls & mulled wine at the end of the day :)

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Dammed Timsbury! I didn't put my name down as funds are low and Ive decided to save for the Itchen.

I think the Itchen offers far better grayling fishing but.......there is just something about the Test! I always enjoy the day there just pottering around the venue.

Guaranteed the conditions for the roach will be perfect this year and I wont be there! regretting it all ready! Good luck to all and if a big roach is on the feed I hope it finds Anderoo's bait!

Good luck to all and I hope the conditions are good.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Hi, it was chavender and myself offering, I will let him offer 1st as I think he is keen on 'dumping' his nephew ;):lol: but one of of will let you have a place. Trust me it's worth it for the social and not forgetting the bacon rolls & mulled wine at the end of the day :)

lyn

Sorry I meant Chavender, not Anderoo. I was typing while reading. Either way I'll take a place if someone is going to be so kind and make a space available. I don't like the idea of stealing a childs place, but if it has to be!

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."

Dammed Timsbury! I didn't put my name down as funds are low and Ive decided to save for the Itchen.

I think the Itchen offers far better grayling fishing but.......there is just something about the Test! I always enjoy the day there just pottering around the venue.

Guaranteed the conditions for the roach will be perfect this year and I wont be there! regretting it all ready! Good luck to all and if a big roach is on the feed I hope it finds Anderoo's bait!

Good luck to all and I hope the conditions are good.

That's damned charitable of you sir!

It's a funny old place isn't it, I'd made my mind up not to bother and to go to the Itchen instead, like you. But now I'm going I'm really looking forward to it, even though I know it'll be a day of tiny grayling and loads of trout. There's just something special about the place.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Budgie I think you really need to be there. £18 to hear some of your stories is an absolute bargain so if you want to go it’s on me (perhaps not the story about your ‘movements’ though), I’ll even throw in some maggots and pike handling tuition.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Rusty that is extremely generous of you.A really appreciated offer but its more the diesel required to get my old Chelsea Tractor down there that's the issue! I will have to decline your kind offer but wont forget it. A true gent though thanks for offering. I hope that 3lb roach's sister is hungry that day as well!

Mind you just missing actually seeing fish like that in the flesh would be all most as bad as not catching one! I say it again "Dammed Timsbury"!!!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!