Wanna Catch a Grayling??

Chris Plumb

Glen - or any one else who is clever enough, Don't suppose theres any chance of a bit of wallis casting tuition this Saturday?

I've watched the vidoes, I've tried in the back garden, I once even hit next doors greenhouse with my float, but I can't figure it out!

Mat

[ 14. October 2004, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Mat Hillman ]

Mat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is gonna be mighty quiet on Saturday :D For those that are coming - here's a full list...

Me!

Mervyn (not on AN!)

Paulg

Seph

Alan Roe

Ferret1959

Spindle

Elton+1

Mat Hillman

Spasor

Anthony

Davidp

Budgie+1

Argyll

Lyn+1

Leon Roskilly

Toggle

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Guest Ferret1959

Just seen anthony in Burnham and he may not be able to make it.

He travels back Friday night from his hols and is going to try and drive down on Saturday but can't promise.

he was hoping to stay another night at the camp site and come with me on satday.

I'll still be there though. :D:D

LOL See my post in the ANMC forum....told you Anthony was your imaginary friend :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

gents your gonna have a superb time! we fished in January and had a superb time, even managed a couple of sea trout :D

used three pints of maggots 2pint red and one white! used red on the hook and fed every chuck, nailed 11 grayling on both the carriers and the main river, and 11 trout all rainbows and 3 sea trout (they were very fresh as still had the lice on them)

all i can say is enjoy it! its a superb venue with superb fish!

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Yes, those trout can be a bloody nuisance at Timsbury!

Tight Lines - leon

ps I went there with the Medway Mullet Group, and some of the National Mullet Club committee back in February.

Didn't catch a single mullet!

All we got was Grayling, rainbows, grayling, brownies, grayling, sea-trout, grayling, roach, grayling and minnows!

Still they all seem to want to do it again this winter!

pps Got me bait, I've waxed me jacket, packed me extra gloves and woolies - ooooh! I'm getting sooo excited!!

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

++++++++++++++STOP PRESS+++++++++++++++++++++

Just had a late drop out :rolleyes: so if anyone else wants to join us tomorrow drop me a line at chrisandjaq@btopenworld.com.....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog