Disgusted with this police state

Tigger

Add to this the fact that, to my knowledge, the average british policeman walks around with a CS Spray, A Tazer Gun and a trunchion ..... :blink::blink::blink:

If I had that lot on me I'd be arrested within 30 seconds ! :unsure::o:angry:

And your point is??

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do it again but this time state that is a lightsaber:):)

using words like "plasma blade"or something:)

sod everyone else,do it anyway:)

sod duck season lets have tvla season!

capita beware(thiefs with badges)

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

Add to this the fact that, to my knowledge, the average british policeman walks around with a CS Spray, A Tazer Gun and a trunchion ..... :blink: :blink: :blink:

If I had that lot on me I'd be arrested within 30 seconds ! :unsure::o:angry:

I don't see a problem with that!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

just because they are police doesn't mean they can break the law not so much the weapons but watch cop shows and no-one wears seatbelts and once out of the cars they are nothing but animals .

saw one on cops with cameras push a guy out of the way who then swore as he fell over then the cops piled in and dragged him to his feet where he then ran off to be thrown to the ground under a pile of coppers and cuffed and bunged in the van.

the summery at the end told us he was fined for evading arrest !!!!! what about the so called offence he was originally thrown to the ground for.

police = government bully boy fund raisers :rolleyes:

now weve had a nice posted in the door saying we'l see more coppers on the beat well if that means two coppers parking half on the kerb chatting with tea provided in the village shop for an hour then driving off out to the next village is coppers on the beat then i'm not satisfied

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

on all those cop programs it states at the end that the perp was given a measly sentance/or telling off/or just let go

must make you so proud to be a cop these days with the judges giving such a useless verdict really reflecting the man hours and paperwork!!!!

and these perps are back doing the same crap on a differant day!!!

be a cop!!!narh not me,unless i could inflict my own vermin justice!(as they sometimes border on in some arrests but tbh some perps ask for more than a bit of heavy handedness!

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

we dont have purps here they are crims :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

or just plain scum/chavs or uninsured drunk drivers that get nothing bar a few points and a year ban!

cops need the old rules back!!

beat the crim:)

and what about these reckless pavement drivers!!,you know the sort,the mobility scooters being driven at breakneck speeds with little regards to pedestrians and children!

they plough through with that maniacal look gurning on thier faces as they speed past slamming on this tweeter horn like their in some bloomin game show!

they are the real crims and they are among us! :D :D

Edited by billy50000

e7b81d_666666.gif

anphotologo.jpg

The Mrs listed some nice Royal Dalton Cheese Knives on ebay.

ebay removed them, the mrs explained thay dont have a blade and are not even pointy.

They were re-instated, then a few days later removed again, gave up.

On Chevin's advise, should list them as Cheese processor tool's. :)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

The Mrs listed some nice Royal Dalton Cheese Knives on ebay.

ebay removed them, the mrs explained thay dont have a blade and are not even pointy.

They were re-instated, then a few days later removed again, gave up.

On Chevin's advise, should list them as Cheese processor tool's. :)

i advertised a leatherman on ebay it was taken off ,i removed the blade and it was taken off ,i asked why and was accused of trying to circumvent ebay policy ,i had a few days pleasure pointing out other "tools" with blades but gave up there were so many :angry:

its the state censor again you can buy leathermans openly everywhere but ebay UK and my mein kampf was banned as well its openly available on most other Ebay sites :angry:

Edited by chesters1