peterpikefisher

which one   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Nash or JRC

• Nash Indulgence 3 . three leg version
    • JRC Cocoon Excel 2009 model

so which would you choose and why

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

so which would you choose and why

Neither,

Im not a bedchair type of guy for fishing but last year decided I wanted to spend some extra time on the riverbank over a few weekends so hunted around and found the Carp Kinetic 6 leg bedchair my friend had, extremely comfortable and well priced at £49 and it was a great nights sleep in it also. I bought it from used tackle and have no quams about recommending them.

Edited by George387

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

I never use a bedchair for fishing but do own and use a TFG Comfort Zone 8 leg when I sleep out at my motorsports.Comfy as you like with breathable padded areas where you most need support. Wouldn't want to carry it too far as it is huge but I can't imagine being more comfy or stable with any of the others.

Looked at most bedchairs last autumn including the ones you mention but finished up buying one of these as I think they represent much better value.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CARP-COARSE-FISHING-...=item29ff10ee40

Excellent product, not over heavy and very comfortable and warm. Most of the time use with just a cover and leave the bag in the car. Used to suffer with a dead arm with all of my old bedchairs but not any more.

I got the TFG force 8 last year and it's a pretty comfy bed at a reasnable price. It's a light bed so better for transporting.

i had the fishrite challenger for yrs but it sadly passed away tried my mates carp kinetics 6 leg bedchair and went and bought one straight away very comfy wellie wipe and snug bargain

Out of the two choices given, I'd choose the Nash....as I already have one and don't want to have to buy another one :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

None of those mine is a Fox and I am happy with it.

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Have never owned a bed chair in 68 years of fishing. :)

If I am "static" fishing I take a cheap light aluminium garden chair - otherwise when roving, pausing to fish, then moving on, I sit on my unhooking mat until it is needed for its primary purpose.

....and yes, I am sorry about all those tackle manufacturers and dealers having a hard time <_<

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...