Fishing in lincolnshire

Tyke

I am looking for good day ticket waters in a 30 mile radius around grimsby.

I am also interested in some small river fishing in this area and need info on good spots on the river steeping and bain, plus any other small rivers/dykes e.t.c

I love the wandering approach and also lure fishing for perch/pike.

Have fished a small dyke off the A16 that leads down to tetney golf course but that was just before the season ended and am eagerly awaiting the 16th of june to have another crack.

I did hear reports of escaped trout in this dyke.

The name escapes me for the moment but i do know it leads down to tetney lock.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Tyke

that's Waith Beck i think if you mean the one between Holten Le Clay & North Thorsby ?

As for some good waters, there are hundreds to choose from just depends what type of fishing your after/weather/time of day/year :confused: i think your best bet is to get your hands on the new directory from the E/A they're pretty extensive & they have one for all areas.Anyone know a link to these??

If you need any info on a spacific water i'll help if i can post it up or e-mail no probs

BIG AL

Just moving this to the coarse fishing forum...

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Alright Tyke,

Where abouts in linconshire do you want to fish and what sort of venues and/or species are you afetr? i live near scunthorpe and know loads of really good places to fish within a twenty mile radius, as OP-JB mentioned the ancolme is a brilliant venue, when the season opens i will be down on the lower stretches near where it runs into the humber for some fantastic bream and skimmer sport!!

Scott:

Have a look here

Scott.

Scott,

The incessant plugs for your site are getting a bit tedious now :(

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE