I'm 63 and I'm Tired

watatoad

Of probably no surprise to anyone is that I agree with almost all the comments on the original (from the blog page) post.

I was sick and tired of most of those things until I got sick and tired of being sick and tired and basically said "To Hell with it. I'll be dead in 20-30 years and my grandkids will need to look out for themselves".

I don't even worry any longer that some of you folks on here are likely to liberalize yourselves into oblivion.

I'm gonna fish, goof around, enjoy friends, and shoot any SOB who annoys me too much.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who write this kind of rubbish have got such a hole in their soul and are so full of themselves it beggers belief

robert a hall the problem is within yourself and if you get some spirituall help you can learn to get over yourself and live a life free from your own depressing views . learn to live life on lifes terms like normal folk , but you wont because you think you know it all and your too set in your ways and wont let go , its a shame :rolleyes:

Edited by tony tinca

learn to live life on lifes terms like normal folk

So we just accept "Normal folk" that do this,

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110101/twl-bo...rs-3fd0ae9.html

And just carry on like it doesn't affect any normal folk that don't want to be murdered while going about their business.

Tolerance is one thing, tolerance is just waving & smiling when someone is doing something you disagree with or dont understand.

Intolerance is blowing the **** out of someone because they don't believe in the same imaginary friend that you do.

Now, this is a big forum, can some believers of Allah please come back to me & re assure me that their brief is not to kill anyone that does not believe in Allah ?

All I want to do is fish & grow my own food, I don't want some religious LOONY deciding that I must die because I don't believe in the tooth fairy.

What a whining man, he doesn’t have to start working until he is 18 (put that on a worldwide scale! even here all who were at school with me were working at 15). He had the opportunity to go to collage, but managed only one semester? He has worked all his life, by his own admission earns well and is still fit enough to keep at it. He lives in a rich western country. He resents paying taxes because he believes that anyone who needs the state’s help is lazy and doesn’t have his work ethic. If he is so unhappy about still having to work at his age, why didn’t he get his act together and save into a pension plan? And he is the one ‘tired' of people who don’t take responsibility for their lives’!

‘seven or eight years’ without a sick day is ok, but unremarkable.

The ‘islam bad, christainty good nonsense is pure standard propaganda, as is his analysis on drugs. If he lowered his living standard as advised then he may have been able to unshackle himself from the regular employment which tires him so. If 50 hour weeks are too much for him, then its good that he didn’t have to go into business for himself.

It has to be neo-conservative clap-trap. So much for the myth of the ‘tough’ right wing !

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

All I want to do is fish & grow my own food, I don't want some religious LOONY deciding that I must die because I don't believe in the tooth fairy.

Me too, but what can we do but treat them with the contempt they deserve? One has to increasingly admire the French style of secularism which aims to cap the lot of them.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

So we just accept "Normal folk" that do this,

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20110101/twl-bo...rs-3fd0ae9.html

And just carry on like it doesn't affect any normal folk that don't want to be murdered while going about their business.

Tolerance is one thing, tolerance is just waving & smiling when someone is doing something you disagree with or dont understand.

Intolerance is blowing the **** out of someone because they don't believe in the same imaginary friend that you do.

Now, this is a big forum, can some believers of Allah please come back to me & re assure me that their brief is not to kill anyone that does not believe in Allah ?

what i meant was normal folk dont let this horrific stuff ruin their lives to a degree that gives them a right to write about it unless of course they are directly affected by it and then thats an entirely different matter , what really got my goat was the stuff about drugs and alcohol anyway and how ill informed he is on the matter .

i got carried away and do appologise for not being carefull in what i wrote and i agree with what you say completely

Edited by tony tinca

what i meant was normal folk dont let this horrific stuff ruin their lives to a degree that gives them a right to write about it unless of course they are directly affected by it and then thats an entirely different matter , what really got my goat was the stuff about drugs and alcohol anyway and how ill informed he is on the matter .

i got carried away and do appologise for not being carefull in what i wrote and i agree with what you say completely

Sorry Tony, I didn't mean to have a go either, I see what you mean.

I worked in Turkey a few years back & found the locals to be a wonderful group of people. I respected their culture & religious views & didn't say a word about mine. Got on great with everyone.

It was the flight home with the bomb hidden in the planes toilet that rather upset the entire work experience.

I got on great with everyone, yet someone who didn't even know me tried to kill me and a whole bunch of other people they had never met, at 30.000 feet ? Why ?

If it is because we don't believe in the same total fabrication/story that they do then come on out and say it.

How much street cred will it give them to say " We have declared war against anyone that doesn't believe the same bedtime story as us"

Religion is not truth, it is not based on fact, it is based on what someone else has made up, a story, a fabrication, a tale, a chinese whisper, a hallucination.

Not Real.

Edited by ziggy searchfield