NHS TO BE NO MORE

big_cod

And how many elderly patients do they treat and what is the percentage there is a lot of nurses who will be totally dejected by whats being said in the press overall the NHS is fantastic do want it like america yes or no where they will leave you in the street if you cant pay do you want that because if the mr cameron gets his way that would just how it would be did not see the doctor in the link saying what he is doing is wrong and she is a bleeding tory mp is that telling something or cant you see the wood for the trees or dont want to like she said the proffesion has lost confidence in this goverment especially mr cameron have another look and read it slowly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/2011...15875-22926253/

paul.

Yes, there will be many nurses who are upset by what is being said. I hope that there are many that will hang their heads in shame as well.

The treatment that many patients get in NHS hospitals is nowhere near as good as it could be or should be and a lot of this is down to a lack of basic nursing care.

The worst thing that happened to nursing was when it was made a "degree" course (guess whose bright idea that was ;) )

Now the wards are staffed by graduates who are not interested in the basic care of patients and who have not had sufficient bed side training during their course to understand what is required.

Back in 2000 I was in hospital for a month, on enforced bed rest for most of that time and to be honest, if I hadn't made a fuss and demanded things I would have been in trouble.

I qualified as a State Registered Nurse over 40 years ago and worked as a Charge Nurse, in charge of wards. Many of todays nurses would not have come up to the standards required then, some I would have sacked.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, there will be many nurses who are upset by what is being said. I hope that there are many that will hang their heads in shame as well.

The treatment that many patients get in NHS hospitals is nowhere near as good as it could be or should be and a lot of this is down to a lack of basic nursing care.

The worst thing that happened to nursing was when it was made a "degree" course (guess whose bright idea that was ;) )

Now the wards are staffed by graduates who are not interested in the basic care of patients and who have not had sufficient bed side training during their course to understand what is required.

Back in 2000 I was in hospital for a month, on enforced bed rest for most of that time and to be honest, if I hadn't made a fuss and demanded things I would have been in trouble.

I qualified as a State Registered Nurse over 40 years ago and worked as a Charge Nurse, in charge of wards. Many of todays nurses would not have come up to the standards required then, some I would have sacked.

If am i not mistaken with this report and it was stressed it was more the lack of nurses rather than the lack of care in other words to much work load and not enough nurses i might be wrong but is that not the case.

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Indeed, that appears to be the problem big cod and david is trying to address with his plan to cut out surplus management Too many cowboys, not enough Indians. :) In particular with the report out this week describing appalling treatment of the elderly. Not on Cameron's watch i hasten to add. They will also have to keep a keen eye on flareups of c-diff and mrsa that were rampant on the last admins watch. The nhs was safe in their hands, yer right. Chickens and roost spring to mind.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Indeed, that appears to be the problem big cod and david is trying to address with his plan to cut out surplus management Too many cowboys, not enough Indians. :) In particular with the report out this week describing appalling treatment of the elderly. Not on Cameron's watch i hasten to add. They will also have to keep a keen eye on flareups of c-diff and mrsa that were rampant on the last admins watch. The nhs was safe in their hands, yer right. Chickens and roost spring to mind.

Do you really beleive that barry :unsure: cameron will only do harm why has the proffesion lost confidence with him beacuse he thinks he is like thatcher his icon and it will be his downfall the majority of people in this country are losing confidence in him fast :thumbdown: also the 2.5% increase in vat is going to do him it is fueling inflation interest rates go up a lot of people will out on the streets thet cant make ends meet now he has made a massive mistake but for his own ego and pig headedness he thinks he aint the man for turning he probably hasnt had a good kick up the backside but for sure he is going to get one he is on selfdestruct mode his mate george osborn will go the same way this country is in for one hell of a year or two or three if he lasts that long its a good job he has the right wing press on his side but they will turn on him as well when he is a lame duck.

paul.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Mornin big cod, tell me without blinkers on who was responsible for an over inflated nhs who couldn't look after the elderly, i.e. front line services, putting the money where it's needed as opposed to management for the managers, and who developed the dirtiest, dangerous hospitals for the sick to visit. What were the managers managing at that time. They even had to sack one chief exec in our part of the woods as she was more interested in figures than people who where getting killed because of dirty wards. Thats what i called broke.

Bet davids new cat thinks it's fallen on it's feet.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Mornin big cod, tell me without blinkers on who was responsible for an over inflated nhs who couldn't look after the elderly, i.e. front line services, putting the money where it's needed as opposed to management for the managers, and who developed the dirtiest, dangerous hospitals for the sick to visit. What were the managers managing at that time. They even had to sack one chief exec in our part of the woods as she was more interested in figures than people who where getting killed because of dirty wards. Thats what i called broke.

Bet davids new cat thinks it's fallen on it's feet.

Nothing is perfect barry we had the same problem here at scarborugh hospital but just up the road james cook a fantastcil hospital that is purely down to bad mangement which you get in all walks of life its the mangement that needs replacing not the hospital if james cook runs very well on the same struckture as scarborough somebody needs there arses kicking a lot people here in whitby wont go there hospitals are busy than ever with an ageing population priavatization will do harm to the NHS thats what david wants .

Talk about a dogs life this cat will end up like garfield spoilt rotten then again he might get rid of a few rats. :)

paul.

Untitled-1.jpg

Nothing is perfect barry we had the same problem here at scarborugh hospital but just up the road james cook a fantastcil hospital that is purely down to bad mangement which you get in all walks of life its the mangement that needs replacing not the hospital if james cook runs very well on the same struckture as scarborough somebody needs there arses kicking a lot people here in whitby wont go there hospitals are busy than ever with an ageing population priavatization will do harm to the NHS thats what david wants .

Talk about a dogs life this cat will end up like garfield spoilt rotten then again he might get rid of a few rats. :)

paul.

This is were it's going around in circles. What he is proposing is to get rid of an inflated level of management. Even during the blair years the watch words at that time was private public partnership, it's ok for the blairights yet not ok for cameron. During the rush, blair and co and also brown, arranged for a few nice shiny new hospitals to be built. The only downside was the actual contracts that will mean it will take very many years to pay it back, at a very healthy interest rate. That all comes from the nhs budget of course.

Much the same as the aircraft carriers, cost more to cancel the contracts. Managers have certainly cocked up

Edited by barry luxton

This is were it's going around in circles. What he is proposing is to get rid of an inflated level of management. Even during the blair years the watch words at that time was private public partnership, it's ok for the blairights yet not ok for cameron. During the rush, blair and co and also brown, arranged for a few nice shiny new hospitals to be built. The only downside was the actual contracts that will mean it will take very many years to pay it back, at a very healthy interest rate. That all comes from the nhs budget of course.

Much the same as the aircraft carriers, cost more to cancel the contracts. Managers have certainly cocked up

Nice to know Britain is exporting extra tear gas to Bahrain, oh,plus, "crowd control" ammunition to Libya, combat helicopters to Algeria and armoured personnel carriers to that model of democracy, chop yer ands off Saudi Arabia. Still, isn't it great to make a profit?

Flapper

Nice to know Britain is exporting extra tear gas to Bahrain, oh,plus, "crowd control" ammunition to Libya, combat helicopters to Algeria and armoured personnel carriers to that model of democracy, chop yer ands off Saudi Arabia. Still, isn't it great to make a profit?

Flapper

:yawn::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic: