Independance for Scotland?

Are you sure ? :g:

Trolls are quite adept at regenerating themselves.

I wasn't prepared to be so generous as to call him a troll. Sub-primordial slime was more appropriate.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't prepared to be so generous as to call him a troll. Sub-primordial slime was more appropriate.

Ah yes, but you have to admit Alan, that Great Tits are a thing to be watched all day long this time of the year, with the warm weather the Great Tits are out in abundance, far better to admire Tits of all sorts now rather than having to feed trolls, which, are, by their nature rather mundane and boring, trolls are available too much, young tits, great tits and blue tits are ready now to be enjoyed. Even Ducks in the garden are rather exciting when compared to Trolls...............

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Ah yes, but you have to admit Alan, that Great Tits are a thing to be watched all day long this time of the year, with the warm weather the Great Tits are out in abundance, far better to admire Tits of all sorts now rather than having to feed trolls, which, are, by their nature rather mundane and boring, trolls are available too much, young tits, great tits and blue tits are ready now to be enjoyed. Even Ducks in the garden are rather exciting when compared to Trolls...............
Not to forget crested tits, bearded tits and long-tailed tits.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Not to forget crested tits, bearded tits and long-tailed tits.

I believe we call them Bearded Reedling, Panurus biarmicus these days B)

Well, at least in Englandshire!

Edited by Worms

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Surely not the legendary Herr KB? (silence as the crunch of thousands of jack-boots heel click and the rustling of grey serge tunics as multiple arms hurl out towards the bespectacled poster as it passes by on a 6 wheel drive milk float) B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I believe we call them Bearded Reedling, Panurus biarmicus these days B)

Well, at least in Englandshire!

I didn't know that. "Bearded Reedling" doesn't have the same ring to it though.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Surely not the legendary Herr KB? (silence as the crunch of thousands of jack-boots heel click and the rustling of grey serge tunics as multiple arms hurl out towards the bespectacled poster as it passes by on a 6 wheel drive milk float) B)

It's been a bit quiet lately! :D:D:D:D:D

I think they look at their best when the day promises to be very warm, but at present has a little 'nip' in the air.

Church organ stops copme to mind. ;)

A few questions.

How will our armed forces work?

How will taxes work? Makes me sick that my taxes go partly towards Scots and Welsh getting free prescriptions whilst I have to pay for mine.

Would Scottish (then Welsh) MPS be asked to leave English politics as it would be none of their business.

Would Northern Ireland become completly independant - now there's a minefield.

What the hell would we do in the winter olympics or infact any Olympics.

Would I need a passport to visit?

At least Rangers and Celtic would stop harping on about joining the premier league - both would struggle in the Championship anyway :lol: :lol:

And last but not least - would we still be called Brits?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

And last but not least - would we still be called Brits?

I reckon so. Britain is a geographical thing, not a political one. The problem arises if we lose Northern Ireland, because then we could not call ourselves the UK anymore.

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.