Christmas Shopping

Elton

Don't leave it too late, folks. I mean, the offers have already started...

http://www.cheap-bargains.co.uk/offers/3for2

:D

Have the supermarkets started selling selection packs yet? Can't wait to see my first decorated tree of the year... :P

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Yee gods man. This is where I come to avoid thinking about the upcomming wallet battering.

I'm already twitching after seeing cards, cakes and chocolate santa's go up on sale in Tesco's in September !

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hang on a bit, you've got Halloween to deal with first!!

Tesco along with the other supermarkets will be pushing that one!! And it's not even a British event/celebration!!

Must be something to do with money and profit??

I beg to differ. Halloween has been celebrated in Scotland for hundreds of years. Where do you think the Americans got it from?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Colin,

Our fav holiday is Thanksgiving. That's when we give thanks for slipping the King.

Ohh wait?? That's the fourth of July. ?Maybe we are two fold happy.

As for Xmas, I am like Ken, I sudder and tremble like a baby at the thought. I get the 'gift' that keeps on giving, - - - the bills.

Phone

Elton, I've seen selections packs in the supermarkets for the last 2/3 weeks !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Elton, I've seen selections packs in the supermarkets for the last 2/3 weeks !

I'm like the SAS when I go into Tescos - straight to the aisles I want and then out like a flash! I bet they're gutted if they've put all their BBQ stuff into storage, then, (or sold it off cheaply) with the forecast this week :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Haha, I'm exactly the same when it comes to supermarkets, well most shopping really. In, grab, pay, out. The only shop I spend any considerable time in is the local tackle shop. It's ridiculous how early all of the Christmas bits come into the shops though. Does it get earlier every year or does it just seem that way?

Started coarse fishing February last year, species so far:

Roach, Rudd, Bream, Tench, Perch, Carp, Gudgeon, Eel, Crucian and a Goldfish.

Haha, I'm exactly the same when it comes to supermarkets, well most shopping really. In, grab, pay, out. The only shop I spend any considerable time in is the local tackle shop. It's ridiculous how early all of the Christmas bits come into the shops though. Does it get earlier every year or does it just seem that way?

I think it is definitely a bit earlier every year. Either that, or we notice it more as we get older :D