So Ghadaffi dies

Sportsman

In a way I wish he had not been killed. I would like to see him hung in Green Square (now martyrs square) in Tripoli, as he condemned so many to die and so many many more that didn't make it to a public execution but just disappeared.

Whilst he remained alive the Libyan people would always worry that his supporters would come back. Don't forget, they spent 40 years of not being able to have a normal discussion or argument in the street for fear of his secret police. It needed Gadaffi to die to remove that feeling of oppression. He needed to die, and the people needed to see it with their own eyes. His killing may turn out to be unlawful but his death serves the greater good, of that there can be no doubt.

Swinging from a lamp post in Martyr's Square after a trial would have been a better outcome.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swinging from a lamp post in Martyr's Square after a trial would have been a better outcome.

That is the whole point of my argument.

An unlawful murder to begin a supposedly just regime that ousted a previous regime guilty of acts of unlawful murder.

That's where it sticks.

Regardless of outcome the new regime that replaced an old regime ignored the very thing it was fighting for.

The Basic Right Of The Individual. However barbaric the individual, he must be accorded those same rights.

If you answer no then you yourself are the same as Gadaffi.

An unlawful murder to begin a supposedly just regime that ousted a previous regime guilty of acts of unlawful murder.

That's where it sticks.

Regardless of outcome the new regime that replaced an old regime ignored the very thing it was fighting for.

The Basic Right Of The Individual. However barbaric the individual, he must be accorded those same rights.

I had some sympathy with your argument but your last statement is nonsense.

Gadaffi wasn't executed by the state or the new regime, he was shot (if, in fact that proves to be the case) by an individual whose personal motives are as yet unknown.

It may be that he lost family or friends to the Gaddafi regime, or maybe during the fighting. Maybe he just wanted to be seen as a hero, as the man who killed Gaddafi, we don't know.

What is certain is that had he been kept alive any trial would have been a formality and he would have been disposed of quickly and publicly. I think he was lucky. Not many of his victims received the mercy of a quick bullet to the head.

Maybe they should have tortured him for a week or two first. If you believe in justice well, let's have some for the Libyan people who lived under his oppression for over 40 years <_<

They are not wringing their hands about the infringements of gaddafi's "rights" and to be honest, neither am I.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

What is certain is that had he been kept alive any trial would have been a formality and he would have been disposed of quickly and publicly. I think he was lucky. Not many of his victims received the mercy of a quick bullet to the head.

Maybe they should have tortured him for a week or two first. If you believe in justice well, let's have some for the Libyan people who lived under his oppression for over 40 years <_<

They are not wringing their hands about the infringements of gaddafi's "rights" and to be honest, neither am I.

Precisely

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

That's where it sticks.

Yes it appears an unlawful killing, his country man accept that he is now deceased, listening to the events on the news tonight, him and his capters were arguing, one of them told him, this is for misrata you dog. So it could be classed as manslaughter then with mittigating circumstances. To me that wasn't anything to do with one regime or the other, it was pure hate of the dog that one of the guys did that to him. Yet again, bombing a plane, arranging someone to shoot a gun from an embassy and kill someone who is wholly innocent or supplying semtex not for quarrying purposes. You made your minor point, within the bigger picture, the dog has gone, either dead now or in a month or two, he was lucky the end was swift, Hopefully those 250 souls falling out of that plane was also swift, it's time for that country to move on, happy times are ahead hopefully. Any other business?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Yes it appears an unlawful killing, his country man accept that he is now deceased, listening to the events on the news tonight, him and his capters were arguing, one of them told him, this is for misrata you dog. So it could be classed as manslaughter then with mittigating circumstances. To me that wasn't anything to do with one regime or the other, it was pure hate of the dog that one of the guys did that to him. Yet again, bombing a plane, arranging someone to shoot a gun from an embassy and kill someone who is wholly innocent or supplying semtex not for quarrying purposes. You made your minor point, within the bigger picture, the dog has gone, either dead now or in a month or two, he was lucky the end was swift, Hopefully those 250 souls falling out of that plane was also swift, it's time for that country to move on, happy times are ahead hopefully. Any other business?

Don't for one minute think I condone Gadaffi.

My point is far from minor...it was the basis of the revolution was it not?

The respect for the rights of the individual. Unless of course they revolted for something else.

Don't for one minute think I condone Gadaffi.

My point is far from minor...it was the basis of the revolution was it not?

The respect for the rights of the individual. Unless of course they revolted for something else.

Your point is noted again, however hundreds if not thousands died within this conflict at the hands of the bullet, they live with it and died with it, so did he. He had choices to make more so than most of his people, and choose the road he wanted his country to go down. A shame that all of that country, his choice, made the decision to arm themselfs for conflict within as opposed to what we enjoy over here, parliament as opposed to the gun.

I can see a revolution (not so bloody) happening over here if the government block the voice of the people re the referendum vote next week. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Your point is noted again, however hundreds if not thousands died within this conflict at the hands of the bullet, they live with it and died with it, so did he. He had choices to make more so than most of his people, and choose the road he wanted his country to go down. A shame that all of that country, his choice, made the decision to arm themselfs for conflict within as opposed to what we enjoy over here, parliament as opposed to the gun.

I can see a revolution (not so bloody) happening over here if the government block the voice of the people re the referendum vote next week. B)

Yes, I must acknowledge your point also.

It is a sound one.

Everything went just the way the Ghadaffis planned it.

Youtube Video ->

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

To All,

We should remember Lockerbie, the executions for supposed crimes, the tyranny of the man, the madness of his convictions, but under no circumstances should we condone murder for murder. Vengeance is not ours. You should not take a life and try to justify taking that life no matter what the other person has done. I have suffered at the hands of terrorists and God's Grace has allowed me to understand His Word. It only makes you just as much a madman as Gadaffi if you celebrate a person's death. It is only human to think in terms of violation of rights that this man has forsook, but you are only the same animal if you justified your own actions, after all, that is what Gadaffi did. He justified his tyranny. Execution is despicable no matter who pulls the trigger, and if you condone it you are only following your own set of rules and not God's.

Through the western media this is a great coup but it suited both America and the UK for Gadaffi to stand in power for so long-he was not just friends with Blair-he was your friend too, once-and only through careful and clever manipulation of power did this man ever come to die. We have all known what a scapegoat is, and though this man should have stood trial, he did not, he died because a frenzied number of people chose to have him murdered.

I do not believe that this man Gadaffi was a nice person, he was a madman. His crimes against humanity were evil personified. I would not defend this ugly power-crazed dictator. But murder for any reason is not on. You know what seemed mad to me? The pictures in the streets of tyrannical powerseekers firing their guns in the air in celebration,they are tomorrow's madmen. Give some dignity to the Country now you have chance, and don't idolise the next man who takes up office! That's my advice to anyone in any Country!

The End!!!!!!!!!!!!