4 Muslim Women who attack a White Woman are spared Jail.

This video footage was distressing to watch. If a jury had seen it they would have entered a guilty plea for the perpetrators for definate! I cannot understand why these women were allowed to go free without lawful arrest???? I have muslim friends who cannot condone this behaviour, and are really shocked! The law should stand for everyone who sets foot in the UK, not just for a select few in line with political directives.

They didn't go free without lawful arrest.

They were arrested and charged.

They appeared in court and were found guilty.

They were given suspended sentences and 150 hours community service.

A suspended sentence means that if they commit another offence within a certain time they go straight to prison without the need for a trial.

The sort of sentence you would expect for affray unless they had a previous record for violence.

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La di daa sportsman.

Just the culture we live in and tolerate these days , not for long though. Theres only so much strain you can put on a springer line before it explodes.

mr m

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Makes me so angry.

When are the people of Britain going to stand up and say no to this kind of crap.

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

P.S isn't it really peculiar that you can't find this anywhere on the BBC news website. Trying to keep that one quiet aren't they.

Edited by davedave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

How often do you think that drunken attacks just like this one happen in towns and cities throughout the UK?

white on white / white on black and vice versa.

How often do you think those involved even end up in court, let alone prison?

So what is so different about this one?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Im just trying to think of the last time i saw the headline in the DM "Christian gang in racist attack" or "Christian involved in stabbing man".

Other than the fact the incompetent judge accepted their religion as an excuse for thuggery, religion doesn't really come into it.

They were just (yet another) group of thugs causing trouble.

Im just trying to think of the last time i saw the headline in the DM "Christian gang in racist attack" or "Christian involved in stabbing man".

Other than the fact the incompetent judge accepted their religion as an excuse for thuggery, religion doesn't really come into it.

They were just (yet another) group of thugs causing trouble.

I think that is the problem Capt. The defence used religion as an excuse, and the judge accepted it. That's made it a target, the reported use of 'racist' abuse made it a racist attack as well.

I can usually see both sides of a situation, but this case has even got me wondering what the hell is happening.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

The minute people stand up and say no they are called bigots or racists.

You cannot win---unless you're a migrant or a Muslim.

Exactly.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I think that is the problem Capt. The defence used religion as an excuse, and the judge accepted it. That's made it a target, the reported use of 'racist' abuse made it a racist attack as well.

I can usually see both sides of a situation, but this case has even got me wondering what the hell is happening.

John.

I think it is the judge that should be on trial to be honest.

(And found guilty of stupidity in allowing the reason given as a defence)