4 Muslim Women who attack a White Woman are spared Jail.

To be honest I doubt it was the idea of the women. It sounds exactly like the sort of nonsense that a defence lawyer would think up.

Many years ago I got into some trouble that was a direct result of a. drinking too much and b. talking when I should have been listening :P

I remember my interview with my defence lawyer. He started with "right, this is what we are going to say" He had no interest whatever in what I had or hadn't done. By the time he had finished in court I was almost in tears as well as everyone else (and yes, I got off)

I would bet that there were 50 other assaults by drunks all over the UK that night and many of them more serious in terms of injury caused.

How many of those made the headlines?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen this myself a few days ago and was shocked and then thought you know what ill try it myself next time I go out with a gang of white guys and find a corner shop to smash up ! oh sorry officer am christian and dont drink its the first time ..... load of BS if you ask me and better still the pics have been posted on the internet so surprise surprise if they get battered in the future ! i mean what is this country coming to ? if anything the country needs to have a stronger stand against the ethnic belif of everybody and treet everyone equal this way they Fuc***s would have been jailed for atleast 3 years each . if was me in the same situation with my misses would have killed the TW"*s dropped with a solid 3 punches each and delt with the consiquenses later , and the judge should be inquired about as its not his first time either aparently ! compleate and utter BS if you ask me !!!!!!

now breath .....

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza

I seen this myself a few days ago and was shocked and then thought you know what ill try it myself next time I go out with a gang of white guys and find a corner shop to smash up ! oh sorry officer am christian and dont drink its the first time ..... load of BS if you ask me and better still the pics have been posted on the internet so surprise surprise if they get battered in the future ! i mean what is this country coming to ? if anything the country needs to have a stronger stand against the ethnic belif of everybody and treet everyone equal this way they Fuc***s would have been jailed for atleast 3 years each . if was me in the same situation with my misses would have killed the TW"*s dropped with a solid 3 punches each and delt with the consiquenses later , and the judge should be inquired about as its not his first time either aparently ! compleate and utter BS if you ask me !!!!!!

now breath .....

A well thought out response.

Makes you proud to be British.

Bless.......

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

A well thought out response.

Makes you proud to be British.

Don't forget Sportmans that were it not for the British that little country you live in would still most likely be under the Swastika.

Seems that the French forget that a little too easily.

There is no pride now in being British. Unless it is again reasserted in society.

Anyone but the Britain gets a groovy life in the UK.

Time is coming when people WILL take matters further.

In case you want to have a go...

In 1989 I was hospitalized by a group of Muslim men because I dared, as an infidel, walk down their street.

A road in Sneinton, Nottingham.

The Police stated it wasn't racially motivated yet did one of the attackers go up before a Magistrate even charged with assault?...not on your life.

Six weeks after my recovery a Muslim man was beaten up by 2 white men outside a Pub called the Bendigo, again in Sneinton.

There was an absolute outcry for that and each of the attackers was jailed for 6 months.

It seems and is still the same today that only White people can be racist.

That woman ranting on the Bus is in jail and she never hit anyone.

Now there's a right un.

Tread carefully you will be branded a racist posting stuff like that.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Now there's a right un.

Tread carefully you will be branded a racist posting stuff like that.

Out of interest Andrew who exactly branded you a rascist?

Don't forget Sportmans that were it not for the British that little country you live in would still most likely be under the Swastika.

There is no pride now in being British. Unless it is again reasserted in society.

Anyone but the Britain gets a groovy life in the UK.

Time is coming when people WILL take matters further.

In case you want to have a go...

In 1989 I was hospitalized by a group of Muslim men because I dared, as an infidel, walk down their street.

A road in Sneinton, Nottingham.

The Police stated it wasn't racially motivated yet did one of the attackers go up before a Magistrate even charged with assault?...not on your life.

Six weeks after my recovery a Muslim man was beaten up by 2 white men outside a Pub called the Bendigo, again in Sneinton.

There was an absolute outcry for that and each of the attackers was jailed for 6 months.

It seems and is still the same today that only White people can be racist.

That woman ranting on the Bus is in jail and she never hit anyone.

What exactly has this conversation got to do with France and the French?

For what it is worth I was beaten up quite badly in Essex in the 1970. No arrests were ever made. The Police were not interested. Just another drunken fight. My attackers were white.

I was attacked by a bunch of football supporters in Liverpool in the 80s. The police watched it happen and made no attempt to stop it. My crime? wrong place, wrong time. My attackers were white.

When I was a Charge Nurse in a casualty department I was attacked by drunks on a weekly basis. It was considered part of the job. No-one was ever charged.

None of these events ever made the courts or the papers.

Why do you think this one did. Why did you feel so incensed by it that you thought you would bring it up on here?

Why not start a thread every time there is such an event.?

Was it because it was a particularly brutal attack? No, not really.

Was it because the victim suffered particularly horrendous injury? No, not really.

Was it because the attackers were somalian muslims? You tell us!

Don't forget that were it not for the Americans and the Russians the little country YOU live in would most likely be under the Swastika, most of us don't just forget this, but deny it.

The French have not forgotten their liberators, who in our case were Canadian.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

For what it is worth I was beaten up quite badly in Essex in the 1970. No arrests were ever made. The Police were not interested. Just another drunken fight. My attackers were white.

Ahhhh...But were they Christians????? :lol: