Is Witchcraft real?

Snakehead

Please elucidate.

you know like the curses and the hex's that those who follow the dark path put on you but i am protected as i have a charm which offers the protection from the dark forces

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

I'll throw the bones and stick a pin in the voodoo doll of your likeness. You don't want to risk that - - - do you?

Phone

do you have the gift to read the bones?

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Cory,

Careful young man! I'll throw the bones and stick a pin in the voodoo doll of your likeness. You don't want to risk that - - - do you?

Phone

Couldn't give a damn. I'll send you some toe-nail clippings and a lock of hair if you need them.

you know like the curses and the hex's that those who follow the dark path put on you but i am protected as i have a charm which offers the protection from the dark forces
Your just trying to wind me up, right?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Your just trying to wind me up, right?

no not at all i would not make light of such serious matters

it does not do to mock the dark forces

Azree

no not at all i would not make light of such serious matters

it does not do to mock the dark forces

What are the "dark forces"? Are they related to dark matter or dark energy?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

What are the "dark forces"? Are they related to dark matter or dark energy?

it might have but i will not be wanting to draw attention to myself and bring the wrath of them down on me

Azree

it might have but i will not be wanting to draw attention to myself and bring the wrath of them down on me
I must have some powerful talisman protecting me. I've been tasking a rise out of those who believe in ghosts, witches, djinns, demons gods, leprechauns, faeries and any other supernatural claptrap all my life and I'm still here, happy as a sandboy.

Dark forces my ass!

Anyone who does this to a child, in Jesus' or anyone else's name should be sent to prison for a long, long time.

http://www.itv.com/news/witchcraft-trend-on-rise49504/

Edited by corydoras

I must have some powerful talisman protecting me. I've been tasking a rise out of those who believe in ghosts, witches, djinns, demons gods, leprechauns, faeries and any other supernatural claptrap all my life and I'm still here, happy as a sandboy.

Dark forces my ass!

Anyone who does this to a child, in Jesus' or anyone else's name should be sent to prison for a long, long time.

http://www.itv.com/news/witchcraft-trend-on-rise49504/

Your arse is a dark force? :D

I have a very open mind personally....I'd love to think ghosts and goblins and vampires and werewolves and spells and magic exist...would really love to!

It depends on what you have experienced yourself...

Take martial arts...chi or ki...the inner force...the life force that flows through all things and allows those who can channel it to perform awesome feats of strength and inner force etc....

Having trained for numerous years I believe in it enough to know there is something there! Have I fooled my mind into it? I don't know but I accept it.

However I cannot bring my mind to accept god, Jesus, Buddha or any other godhead figure supposed to exist and guide us mere humans! neither can I accept magic and witchcraft and curses and spells.....

Is it because I understand ki or chi as a physical force? A concentration of my own energies? Whereas spells and suchlike simply have no foundation to my knowledge...in the same way ghosts, gods and most thing religion is founded upon has no foundation in my mind.

So I justify my own belief of chi with experience and knowledge....maybe when a werewolf bites me on the arse I'll accept them! At the same time god can strike me down and a witch can turn me into a toad! Til that happens its all jumbo jumbo waiting to be proved! :D