Wingham Fish-In Sat May 19th to Mon May 21st

Steve Burke

To whet your appetites even more, the tench are coming more and more on the feed! 3 Forum members are really bagging up, but I'll leave them to post their own stories. However Anderoo's happy to let me divulge that when I left a little after 6pm he'd already had 30 tench in just a day and a half! Most of you lads will have two and a half days of course.

All this on a cold northerly wind too. Let's hope after such a cool and wet 6 weeks that Wingham builds up to a crescendo for next week's big event!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anything coming out of the carp lake Steve? Or it's no one fishing on there?

I don't know I'm afraid, Si, as I had only a short time after doing some work round the Coarse Lake.

I'll be over there working again tomorrow afternoon and so will check then.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Well I'm getting excited at the prospect of visiting Wingham again and I am only going to the BBQ :lol:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I just thought I'd push this back to the top and let all you lucky people who are going to Wingham this weekend know that for those who are getting there early on Saturday (7am to 9am-ish) there will be bacon and/or sausage sandwiches/rolls plus lashings of tea/coffee to welcome you.

No need to book, just turn up and scoff! :yahoo:

Enjoy!

Steve C.

I just thought I'd push this back to the top and let all you lucky people who are going to Wingham this weekend know that for those who are getting there early on Saturday (7am to 9am-ish) there will be bacon and/or sausage sandwiches/rolls plus lashings of tea/coffee to welcome you.

No need to book, just turn up and scoff! :yahoo:

Enjoy!

Steve C.

Looking forward to it Steve and thanks for your generosity. :)

The weather looks fairly dry and overcast and warm at night..Perfect.. I can't wait to see some fish come out and faces to names :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

The weather forecasts seem to change every few hours, plus there's still a difference of opinion!

One interesting thing is that even during NE winds this year the fish have continued feeding. That may be because, unusually, it hasn't been warm when winds have come from the SW.

In other words it's not the wind direction that's important but rather the effect that it has on water temperature.