Leon Roskilly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Peter, We are all entitled to our opinions and believe me, I have no time for Maggie or the Tories either. Believe it or not I am not really bothered about politics or the CA its just that everytime I post anything I get accused of being an undercover agent for someone or other.

Next week I shall go fishing and will have at least one session standing in a powerful river Speycasting for Salmon and one sat on a chair behind 3 deadbait rods waiting for my bite alarms to sound. Is one method of angling more "correct" than the other? I don't think so, I am just glad that I can do both

Regards

Dave Olley

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I agree Dave. Think both of us have had a share of dummies and teddies being spat out of various prams at various times. The ones aimed at you and Slodger were unjustified, but I understand the suspicion. Just a matter of unfortunate timing.

[ 13. March 2005, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

Guest sslatter

PW- IMO you're wimping out again. IMO- suspicions were completely justified, as subsequent postings proved..

IMO-one agenda and one agenda only- to bring up the whole CA farce again.. to whip up argument, and angling gets dragged down into the gutter..

..again..

They don't like it up 'em, Mr. Mainwaring.. don't lose your bottle..

Just my opinion.

So would you Lee, if you'd lost your bottle, dummy and teddy within a very short time of losing your way.

[ 13. March 2005, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

'The ones aimed at you and Slodger were unjustified,'

Don't bother any further on my account Peter, I've realised that it's unlikely that anyone looking in would pay any heed to any of Graham's comments.

I'm starting to find his accusations mildly amusing myself. I've never seen myself as a Le Carre type character before. When I came in from fishing today I was tempted to shout, 'Good afternoon Moneypenny,' to the goldfish and toss my bobble hat at the coat hook!! :D:D

I guess every forum (and village....) has one. :D:D

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

Guest sslatter

:D

Yes yes.. every forum has a "simple country boy" too..

LOL!

They don't like it up 'em, they really don't..

[ 13. March 2005, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]