Oi! That's OUR MP!

Leon Roskilly

Graham,

I was kind of guessing the insults would start soon, that's usually the game plan when people like you are on the backfoot. Honestly, you're making yourself look daft but if a bit of name calling satifies something inside of you then, hey! go ahead knock yourself out. I'm not wasting anymore of my time trying to reason with you. You clearly have no understanding of the issue.

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter

:D You makes Oi larf..

Avoid all the points put to you, obfuscate as much as you can, but your agenda is clear, and has been transparently so since your first post in this thread, which incidentally was replete with insult. Remember? You instigated it my friend, and now you start whining when you get a taste of your own medicine..

Tough..

Do you ever go angling, btw?

'the CA have not scored an own goal. they always stated that they would target marginal labour MP's'

Are they targetting those Tory MP's that voted for the ban as well Mark?

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

Hi Graham, I'm back. Nice of you to ask after me, did you miss me?

I don't know, I go to work for a couple of weeks and as soon as my back is turned you children start fighting again.

For the record, I am not and never have been a member or supporter of the CA (regardless of what you might think master X) but I did march with them twice and would do so again, to support field sports (yes angling is a field sport) I have read through this thread and I am afraid that I can't see what it proves, but then I am not as clever as some folks

Nice to be back though, it's like I've never been away

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Slodger, I agree, its a shame that the CA has turned, or shown their true colours, in turning this issue into a political agenda. It is now, in my considered opinion, blatently a political tool, possibly irrespective of who is in power, but I suspect it is simply anti Labour. It certainly is in my neck of the woods.

But whatever its political persuasion I am opposed to the CA's questionable links with angling. It should never have tried to embroil us, it shouldn't be attacking Angling's friend in Parliament.

Graham, you are off on a tangeant here. Suggest you nip over, as Slodger suggested, and follow his links to the Pike & Predator thread on the same subject. I really don't think that your assessment of Slodger is fair.

'Slodger, I agree, its a shame that the CA has turned, or shown their true colours, in turning this issue into a political agenda.'

Probably the single biggest fact that makes me wary of throwing my hat into their ring Peter. As I understand it there were nearly as many Tory Mp's that voted in support of a ban as there were from the Labour benches. Will the CA be targetting them? I sincerely doubt it.

Regards Chris

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

If the CA had overturned the ban on fox hunting would they have then supported angling thereafter? You and I both know the answer.

Slodger and Graham your both on the same side ! . . . or you should be.

Andrew Boyd

Guest sslatter

Yeah right..

So what sort of angling do you do, "slodger"? A bit of "catch-and-release salmon fishing" like our very experienced "sportsman"?

??????

Strange how they reappear back out from under their stones when there's a bit of pro-CA politicising to do..

Maybe I could call a few more back.. "God".. "Hugh Jampton".. where are they now??

[ 12. March 2005, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]