Oh, what have I done?

Eileen B

Me and my big mouth. Sat sitting, just thinking, I heard a message on my local radio about Children In Need. Then I heard myself saying, "I could go on th Big One at the Pleaseure Beach and get sponsored for it." I hate heights, have no trust in any rides. Then what do I do? I only go on their web site and order a starter pack. I feel sick already. I said to Ian "I don't know that many people to sponsor me so I will not bother" he replied "It's the taking part that matters" and "Every penny counts" Anyone care to join me on 21st November to hold my hand....... Wait a minute when does the Pleasure Beach close for the year? I may well have a way of getting out of this. All donations greatfully received!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it Eileen

Think of the adrenalin rush

judy

ps

cannot get to hold your hand but will sponsor you :D

you have a pm

[ 06. October 2003, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Eileen B:

Me and my big mouth. :(

If you have a big mouth fair enough, they were your words but you have a big heart to match.

Email me your snail mail address and I will bung in a tenner, sorry it is not more.

Of course Ian has to go up with you to take a picture :D

Just close your eyes, lay back and think of ENGLAND :D:P

Alan(nl)

[ 06. October 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Alan Taylor ]

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Good luck Eileen, you'll love it!

I've been on it a few times and WHAT A RUSH! Don't forget to look at the photos that are automatically taken while on the ride, very funny. :D

A group of friends and I went on a couple of years ago. One of the girls was VERY large in the chest area (if you know what I mean ), the photo we saw showed her left breast almost over her shoulder, classic moment. :D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Just to let you all know Eileen and I are totally opposites when it comes to things like this I love them and have been on the big one several times but Eileen it terrified of ANYTHING like that. She gets a nosebleed if she goes upsatirs :D

I cannot wait to see her face as we go over the top on the first drop

Come on guys it's all for Children In Need.