1000 posts PLEASE READ

RUDD

Just noticed I had just posted my 999th post.

I have started threads, some with good response, some without! I have replied to threads with my views and arguments. I have asked questions and answered questions to the best of my knowledge.

I even joined Anglers Net Members Club to give support to the site which I enjoy browsing through most working days of the year.

There are very few Club members but there seems to be alot of regular non member users.

Why dont you join the members club today and put something back into the running cost of the site before we lose it?

I bet most of you spend money on angling rags and mags which cost between 1.20 A WEEK (62.40 per year) or around 3.50 A MONTH (42.00 per year) which are read in under a day or two.

This site costs you nothing to visit and use but does cost money to run.

It only costs about 15 pounds to join ANMC which will keep this site going and give you access to a few other features.

Why dont you join the members club today and put something back into the running cost of the site before we lose it?

Join Anglers Net Members Club today for 365day (366 this year!) 24 hour fishing chat from the comfort of your Pc.

HELP KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING BEFORE IT IS TO LATE

[ 06. February 2004, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: RUDD ]

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here here - good post Rudd

join ANMC today - you could even win a big gnome :D

The benefits for me?....well, I'm off to the ANMC fish-in on the 5th March at Barton Court on the river Kennet...looks fab check it out kennet

tight lines - Andy

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Well done on the 1000 posts Rudd. Please put a link to the joining stuff here and then we can join easily if we want. Thanks

When person like me is forced sometimes to lead a sedentary lifestyle this site is like medicine. I speak to people i've never met but all with at least one common interest. You can exchange rigs, gigs or what ever and people are more than willing to part with there valuable experience and sometimes hard gained secrets.

THERE ARE SOME WONDERFULLY CARING PEOPLE WHO SHOW GENUINE CARE AND CONCERN ABOUT FELLOW MEMBERS. There are also people who will argue for the sake of it but that is the variety of life. It would be boring if everybody had the same point of view on any given subject. I always look at the the coarse and carp forums, but in these colder months I can only read read about it, roll on the warmer climate so I can start again ( I do love /love snow though). Congratulations Rudd a 1000 posts it means that you have had more enjoyment out of this site than I have had.

Well done !!!

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

I would join if I knew how.... :) I've been on for a while and never seen anything posted about how to join, tho', before you ask, I've never asked how. :confused:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/