Does The Otter Deserve Such Bad Press?

Anglers' Net

I have flown in America many times and admire their 3 year apprenticeship scheme they have.

I see you come from the west. What state?

You could be right it might well be. I think you are to far south for a bald eagle but certainly they would have one for a snack!

I am guessing you would know this bird well in the west

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=harris+hawk&id=1FA495264FF62BF979FDDD126C01A8352D9B6667&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=1FA495264FF62BF979FDDD126C01A8352D9B6667&selectedIndex=0

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

correct me if i'm wrong but the reason why there isn't a TB vaccine sorted yet is because of objections from the e u?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

correct me if i'm wrong but the reason why there isn't a TB vaccine sorted yet is because of objections from the e u?

Bet the hedgehogs are pleased

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was

Dave H,

Ohh we have Bald Eagles a-plenty. I live on the Missouri River near Kansas City. A large lake near me, Smithvlle Lake, has an annual Bald Eagle weekend. http://www.smithvilleherald.com/entertainment/article_0d114931-1450-5820-8a30-a7e652ab7354.html

We use Peregrine Falcons for pigeon control.

Phone

That's your answer mate. Those baldies are taking your carp. I think you are not allowed to touch them though as they are your bird of America or something like that :)

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I fly birds of prey for a living and use them for pest control at times. I spend literally all my time in the countryside and at times have to use ferrets for getting to net or bolt rabbits. I have been doing it for many years. I have never seen so many badger sets as there is now. They have 3 fold over 3 years at least. They are a huge risk to farmers cattle and I really get annoyed at the likes of May the queen guitarist with loads of money stopping the cull while farmers who slog 7 days a week for a living get the cattle dying off in front of them and some I can say as I do much pest control on farms are having cattle dropping every week. It makes my blood boil when the likes of him see a striped fluffy animal and not a slow dying cow!

why u wanna kill things why you not like badgers

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

I fly birds of prey for a living and use them for pest control at times. I spend literally all my time in the countryside and at times have to use ferrets for getting to net or bolt rabbits. I have been doing it for many years. I have never seen so many badger sets as there is now. They have 3 fold over 3 years at least. They are a huge risk to farmers cattle and I really get annoyed at the likes of May the queen guitarist with loads of money stopping the cull while farmers who slog 7 days a week for a living get the cattle dying off in front of them and some I can say as I do much pest control on farms are having cattle dropping every week. It makes my blood boil when the likes of him see a striped fluffy animal and not a slow dying cow!

I have to say that's one of the funniest posts I've seen for years....it was a joke wasn't it?...Farmers slogging 7 days a week to claim EU benefits to put petrol in their new Range Rovers? ...At the same time killing protected species and dumping the carcasses on the verges because they believe that they give cattle bTB?...When I've stopped laughing and can be arsed I'll post some facts about bTB, badgers, cattle, vets and just about every other bTB carrying animal in the UK. But, I have to get some sleep so I can got to work early in the morning to pay for idle bloody farmers to buy a new Range Rover/herd of bTB free beasts/Hunt ball.

By the way, I'm from a farming family, have worked on farms for years and now, have the misfortune to work with farmers from a different angle.....It makes my blood boil that the so called guardians of the countryside, for the most part wouldn't recognise a badger if it bit them on the arse....and, why do they call it bovine tuberculosis and not badger/deer/rabbit/fox/dog/cat/rat/pigeon/farmer's wife tuberculosis?

Edited by Worms
  • Like 3

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It makes my blood boil when the likes of him see a striped fluffy animal and not a slow dying cow!

are you the joke man? or just crazy man?

is you the one they call rabbit?

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur