Going back to the mindset of your first days?

Dave H

We can chat round the fire while sm

Use spuds not likely, well not unless they come in barrel shape with matching pellet :)

Maybe best to agree we don't agree on much.

:)....Writing on a forum and chatting face to face mate quite often totally changes. I have been admin of a 25,000 member bike forum and a 10,000 falconry forum both still going strong so you can imagine the stuff by PM i have had from the Bikers especially that they are going to rip each others heads off and when they arrive at a bikers meet they go and have a beer talk about the same subject and it all jels into place mate and they 9/10 end up agreeing. The internet gives out so many false signs as it has no accent or body language and words are always always always mis interpretated mate. I can tell you from my experiences being admin above it happens all the time. See you out there :fishing1:

• Like 1

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

100% agree...forums are full of faceless confrontation that would never occur or get as heated as they do if they were done face to face over a pint!!

its always worth remembering that fact!

100% agree...forums are full of faceless confrontation that would never occur or get as heated as they do if they were done face to face over a pint!!

its always worth remembering that fact!

Have I missed something? How is this talk of "heated" exchanges, relevant to this thread? Most of us disagree on some things, but I like to think we keep it civil.

Anyone want to argue different?? :boxing:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Have I missed something? How is this talk of "heated" exchanges, relevant to this thread? Most of us disagree on some things, but I like to think we keep it civil.

Anyone want to argue different?? :boxing:

John.

:yawn:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

:bigemo_harabe_net-191:

don't start with me...im a ninja you know? :unsure:

why quote me anyway?? your just picking on me..thats it!!

im not buying you a pint now!!

My wife told me I'm aninja too so watch out.......or was it anidiot? She was mumbling at the time :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

gozzer,

Could I take a stab at answering that last comment?

Phone

Feel free old friend, I've been called much worse in my time. :D

John.