Put too many rats in a cage and they start killing each other

Old geezer

I expect a genetic specific plaque is on the top of the list for many countries .

Do we know the gene for arab? If theres one its only needing an excuse to use it ,we'l call it avian flu or something and tell non arabs something. In our decadent western ways stops us catching it.

OOH you dont like our naughty western ways ,tough that !let your god save you

Ofcourse if you want real peace you make a religeous gene plague but unfortunately religion is a choice not somethimg you are born with so not so easy .....unfortunately

There was some talk about Israel and South Africa looking at this some years back but as far as I know, it came to nothing - not surprising really, Jews and Arabs are the same people and only differ in the flavour of idiocy that they subscribe to.

Not that there's any need for clever genetic trickery. If you have a nasty disease, the world will clamour for the vaccine and it's simple enough to decide which countries or communities get the real deal and which ones get inoculated with a live bug that takes a long time to incubate, doesn't pass between people and is 95 - 100% lethal.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes, there are more people currently on the planet than can be sustainably maintained.

Through overpopulation, intensive single variety agriculture and antibiotic abuse, we are setting ourselves up to be ravaged by natural pathogens that will either affect us directly or attack our food crops.

Even without that though, we are effecting environmental degradation through pollution and overexploitation as well as through climate change. These factors are going to lead to strife and war between nation states over land and resources.

It wont be the conflict that kills large numbers of people though (unless it goes nuclear), it will be the famines that follow.

My money is on disease knocking human numbers back before the conflicts arise though and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the pathogenic agents are already in labs waiting to be deliberately released.

You don't swallow all this New World Order, chemtrails and HAARP shite do you? Please say no.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

New world order as in very powerful companies trying to run things (or rather those in charge of them more like ) monsanto is very worrying with its genetic links and ofcourse those with many pokers in the fire americas rumsfeldt ,yes i think there are hopes for a world order where those troublesome historically chosen people want to be top dogs i am positive if you look closely at surnames they already are nearly there.

As for chem trails its interesting and going by many hours checking our cctv recordings some nights you cannot see down the garden theres so much "dust" in the air and not always in dry weather only but as to poisoning the world or using mind control drugs in a aerosol form no but theres something happening most probably just gadaffi dust (whats it called now?) but i was surprised at how much shows up under infra red

I have no doubt though some very powerful people are running things to benefit their agendas and will do anything to continue and when i mean anything i mean anything

As to general conspiracy theories yes they exist they occasionally leak out and we have the 100 year rule and shredders to hide behind ,its quite easy to control those involved MI5 ,mossad ,CIA and a host of other departments know where we live or more importantly know where our loved ones live!

False flagging is a very common practice today to provide excuses to depose troublesome types who wont cow tow ,its happening somewhere as we speak probably somewhere with oil and starting with "i" or just north korea because war is good for arms sales and reconstruction contracts once they have been subdued ,goverments dont care how many plebs die so long as they get tbeir way we certainly know that!

Genetic plagues are not far away after all if you know what gene triggers sycle cell anemia you could rid the world of many types of troublesome people and you can bet white supremisists are secretly funding research so genetic time bombs could be high on some peoples lists ,if there was a religeoun gene i can bet the chosen ones would already be using it against their troublesome neighbours and we wouldnt object for fear they had one ready mixed for us

Its not one sided ofcourse to rid the world of blue eyes (or those with them) would be far easier to do than rid the world of brown eyes when you happen to have brown eyes yourself

The west has spent hundreds of years trying to get rid of arabs and jews i have no doubt it will continue and they in turn are doing the research to get rid of those white skins troble makers ,they know they cant win militarilly so they start to get clever

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You don't swallow all this New World Order, chemtrails and HAARP shite do you? Please say no.

Yes, it's all true and being orchestrated by the reptiloid aliens in cahoots with Barak Obama (who is the antichrist) so that they can kill off humanity and have the planet for themselves.

Oh and global warming and the so called "chemtrails": That's the reptiloids version of terraforming.

No. Obviously I don't swallow any of that nonsense but I still wouldn't be surprised if something nasty was lurking in a lab. It would certainly be handy is the massed armies of North Korea suddenly went down with a nasty, highly debilitating virus about now and of course, Africa could be both a global breadbasket and an ark for the last megafauna on the planet if it wasn't for those pesky Africans - as for the middle east.......

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Imagine how many people you could infect in one day with something as simple as coca cola.

Spreading a virus is easy if you control the distribution of foodstuffs or pharmaceuticals. You give the virus to everybody but only give the antidote to the selected few.

Asprin anyone?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Yes, I did wonder about that large haul of ricin that was recovered a few years back.

Access to something like that and a job in a food factory making something containing pork (sausages, carbonara ready meals or peperami pizzas for instance) would have allowed Islamic terrorists to kill hundreds of thousands of people without touching a single muslim.

Edited by Ken L

Oh yes but it takes three days or so to start affecting you once it gets into your system.

So, three days with no hint of what's going on, another few before anyone anyone identifies the problem and a day or so more before anyone links the deaths back to a single source.

That's maybe a week. How many people do you suppose eat processed pork products in a week ?

Food these days isn't produced in the back of your local butchers, it's produced in huge factories and labled for sale under dozens of brand names ?