R.I.P Maggie T

n4lly

O yes is. A fear of anything new and denail of anything you can't get your head round.

WTF, where did that come from ? your dearse ?

Anyway's Bye Bye Maggie, have a good trip up :bye1:

1509tarpon_75_.gif

An ex-mining village whose pit closed in 1993 - three years after Thatcher left Downing Street, eight years after the end of the miner's strike and 14 years after Thatcher came to power.

Thanks for putting the record straight. :clap3:

did they use gas or coal to burn her?

Both imported no doubt.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

What i cant understand is why big ben was stopped this didnt happen when the queen mother passed away or when lady diane was laid to rest

Love her or loathe her, she was PM for three terms and Big Ben is the clock bell in the tower of the houses of parliament.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2102144/Arthur-Scargill-launches-fight-claim-50-000-National-Union-Mineworkers.html

i meant to post this in my earlier post re mr Scargill and just what lifetime benefits he expected

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It’s ironic that my dad said to me today that he remembers a commentator at Churchill’s funeral saying that this is going to be the last state funeral for a prime minister.

Today we heard the same thing?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Worthless maggie crowns to buy?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Back in the 80s I was working offshore Dubai with a guy that hated Maggie with a passion. One morning he came into breakfast and said "I had a terrible nightmare last night, I dreamt I was sh4gging Maggie Thatcher. I woke up screaming but then thought could be worse I might have been voting for her"

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The Prime Minister said the ambitious project, to be modelled on the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in California, would “ensure [Lady Thatcher’s] legacy lives on”.

His public backing is likely to boost support significantly from other ministers and leading figures for the Margaret Thatcher Library, to be based in or close to Westminster, and which will run training courses and exchange programmes with overseas students.

Planned THATCHER museum.

Suppose people will visit it. :nerd:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”