Not on OUR board................

Well,

Yes, I suppose I have gone on about Kayaking Fishing.

I have made a mistake by the looks of some of your comments.Silly me, I thought this forum was here for EVERYBODY to talk about what THEY enjoy doing and shareing with others, not just the click who appear to love ripping people to pieces,when they dare to talk about something different.

As I have said before,if you are fed up with a topic that does not interest YOU, why bother to go into it and upset yourself and others,by makeing snide and silly comments.........and PLEASE, dont tell me its all in fun !!

I wonder how many people have been put off by the likes of the gifted few,from makeing a post here,in fear of being torn up !!!???

If YOU want to carry on with YOUR topics thats great.

BUT, give someone else a chance and stop being so ready to criticise people for thier DIFFERENT interests on this board.

I just happen to be passionate,about my sport,as you are with yours.

:confused:

Yakity-Yak UK

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coo ,sound of dummy airbourne from baby transportation device :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I think I might have missed a previous skirmish here Yak but you're right, it is all about the diverse aspects of fishing (and boats) and everyone has the right to add their fourpennorth. Every forum has its clique, that's the nature of forums and every forum has a small collection of armchair fishermen who consider their opinion to be infinitly of more value than the rest. But remember like all of us they only have one vote. So you've had your rant, got it off your chest just don't let them get to you and remember when you're replying to criticism and jibes they usually 'dont like it up em'

Personally as a boat owner and pike fly fisherman I envy two guys on the middle Thames that I see frequently pike flyfishing from two kayaks. Nice, quiet and a very natural looking and sounding way to fish.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Hi Argyll,

Pike on fly,good sport,I havent tried it yet.

A Tackle shop owner here does a lot of it,we were going to get out, but havent got round to it yet.

He makes his own flies,I was suprised to see how large the flies are.

Ive been trying a fly on the Sea,only my second season,but its a lovely way to fish,hope to catch something this year.....lol.

Catching a decent Pike from a Yak would be a lot of fun,might give it a go....lol.

I know they are all good,but what is the best youve landed??

:):):)

Yakity yak,

you are missing the point the subject of jayak fishing inshore is beyond doubt of great interest to a lot of us, where you went wrong it by trying to advetise your company by the back door on AN.

Your efforts are wasted on AN with regards to trying to advertise for free, why not send your article that you sent to SA to Elton, you won't get paid for it but at least it will be read :)

When Elton gets back I will ask him if it is OK to post a few links to some UK sites for Kayaks.

Stay safe lads.

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

argyll:

I think I might have missed a previous skirmish here Yak but you're right, it is all about the diverse aspects of fishing (and boats) and everyone has the right to add their fourpennorth.

Yes you did miss the original skirmish argyll, what this new commer to AN was trying to do was to advertise his business for free, this was well moderated. The topic about kayak fishing is a good one for loads of anglers but the way mr kayak whatever is trying to plug it is not in the spirit of ANGLERS NET, only in the interests of mr kayak's company.

No slaging matches on AN, emails please :)

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Oh right Alan, so its unacceptable to advertise yourself on Anglersnet. Is that everone, or just whichever individual suddenly is not flavour of the month?

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

argyll. Cliques? Yes. There`s an ever growing one on this forum!!

We tend to meet up and go fishing together. Maybe folk that haven`t been out with others from this forum, might feel a tad left out?

But that can easily be rectified, then you`d realise that we`re not a load of armchair anglers.

Just a bunch of folk with jelly worms for brains.

Paul. :D

We don`t use J`s anymore!!