Commitment To Positivety

Gaffer

Ill try me best. But if I recieve anymore of those patronising sniping Pm's everytime I post there is no gauruntee. I guess youll have to throw me to the lions. Have you put a black mark next to my name to start off the naughty boys list?

lol, i think my name may be above yours sweetheart ;):P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SandTiger - the post removal may have been my doing after all. I just checked and the 'close' option is right above the 'delete' option in a drop down list and since no one else seems to have done the deed, I'm guessing I did but if so, it was not intentional although I did intend to lock it.

As to the thread being a matter of you and n4lly joking around with each other, that may well have been the case. Reading the topic without knowing if you two were friends made it hard for me (so probably for others) to figure out if it was the start of a major slagging match or friendly kidding around.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Feels like Winter to me
Disagreements, we have no problem with, as different people have different opinions, but when it gets into a slanging match and people start using foul language, and attacking people personally, thats when things are out of order.

Feel free to do it over PM or email. but not on the publically viewable forums where anyone can see it

Id rather you didnt. Sending emails with very short messages like, Pathetic, and now now little boy was what caused the damn problem in the first place. Sorry but its how I am. If I recieve patronising crap I arent happy would you be? The person who did it knew what he was doing and got the response he desired - perhaps I should have ignored it but I find it difficult. Ive now figured out how the ignore button works so it shouldnt happen again.

I think Im in detention.

Feels like nannys house hear, put one foot wrong and its like your nan said bum at a funeral.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

so my posts are now being vetted.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Guest binatone
Id rather you didnt. Sending emails with very short messages like, Pathetic, and now now little boy was what caused the damn problem in the first place. Sorry but its how I am. If I recieve patronising crap I arent happy would you be? The person who did it knew what he was doing and got the response he desired - perhaps I should have ignored it but I find it difficult. Ive now figured out how the ignore button works so it shouldnt happen again.

The problem started when you accused me of being a liar and a cheat.

I sent you a pm. That was not abusive, the pm you replied to me was. Ok no problem there if you want to rant and rave no problem with me because it was within a pm.

Then I reply to you again within a pm and you put it strait on the forum.

If I was to of published your pm, s I would have been shut down long ago.

I think I have already apologised to the forum on another thread.

so my posts are now being vetted.

Yes, simply because of the language in your posts this morning and the topics regarding gaffs which you just seem to want to pick a fight.

Once you show some maturity, you`ll come of moderator preview :)

Ok fair enough there was no need for the language I used this morning and for that i apollergise.

What did get my back up in the first place was being told that I was out of my depth.

If people realy think that then maybe they should explain why and try and teach me why they hold their opinion.

Just saying shut up you out of your depth with out explaining thier argument got me mad.

thats it now I have said my piece and apollergised.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.