Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

Saw this whilst out on the Thames today ,Dont know wether it was arson or a accident but terminal for the boat either way.Grp boats and fire dont mix not the best shot as only saw it at the last moment Steve.

sttripoftheyear004-s.jpg

Image Resized.

Wiggly.

Edited by MrWiggly

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Hi JV44 ... And welcome aboard !! :D

Nice shot ... Definately looks a gonner to me !! :o:o

I have had to resize your pic. A little bit too big I'm afraid ...

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Watching the antics and interaction of some Rooks today..

" Do you reckon it's safe to eat?"

Whatyoureckonoldgirlisitsafetoeat.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Den,

You do get some great frames with that Sony of yours, the detail on the Rooks is fantastic. :thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Thanks, I picked that one for the expression and pose :)

This one looks very wise..........

DSC01145copy.jpg

With my scope attached those rooks fill the frame at 25mtrs, I went down to a 15x lens and am looking for a lower power one I can fit to scope.

Depth of field is very tricky, I found it best to focus on the grass!

14th today...this date last year the cuckoo arrived. The "hide" is built...just a few branches cleared from bushes near to where he usually perches. A bit of sun and a bit of good fortune, and maybe some good shots.

I will also be listening out for the female..........................

Den. Just checked it out, and last year it was the 18th, 14th the year before...may have to wait a bit :)

Edited by poledark

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

Great pictures Poledark,looking forward to more :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Not one of my pics I am afraid..wish it was. 6 weeks old, and sending Emails already :)

untitled.jpg

Den

My new ride. I've been getting a drive in these big boys every now and again but as of three weeks ago it's my daily drive.

Only doing local for now, but give it another year or two and I'll be driving B-doubles on interstate (or change-overs).

IMG_4878-saved-for-web.jpg

IMG_4881-saved-for-web.jpg

rb_getcreative.gif

Jeez Mick .. That's some beast !! :o:o

How much does she weigh when fully loaded ?

Hope you don't mind .. couldn't resist a little tweak !! :P:D

Truck1-s.jpg

Edited by MrWiggly

The Older I get .. The better I was.