Who would you like to meet

Guest sandpipper

Guest sandpipper

Who would you most like to meet and why what would you say to them

I would`nt mind meeting chesters1 as he has normaly something worthwhile to say.

emily Lloyd and dervla kerwin just to stare at,

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKE OLDFIELD

Have loved his music and his face ALL my life

What would I say to him?

Hubba Bubba

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Quite a few people, but out of famous people, got to be Ronan Keating. He always has inspired me and I just love so many of his songs, all of which that he actually wrote himself. Also, the amount of work that he has done for Charity just goes to show what a top bloke he really is :thumbs:

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Gavin Young - he and Spike Milligan between them were responsible for getting me reading books again.

Gavin Young's travel writings quoted other writers so readily, and relevantly. I am the sort of person to find the books to which he referred and read them for myself.

I did on many occasions and discovered Joseph Conrad, Wilfred Thesiger, Robert Louis Stephenson, Freya Stark and Thor Heyerdahl as a result. Moreover, he was a person who entered foreign lands and aimed to learn from the experience rather than impose his own social mores on others.

I'd like to meet Gavin Young so I can thank him for hours of pleasure as a result of reading.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

The P@!*k that broke into my car and stole my fly fishing gear a few years back I had stuff in that kreel that was irreplaceble,

Money couldnt pay for five minutes of his time :boxing:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Fred J Taylor, partly for a bit of hero-worship*, and partly to ask *when* the reprint of Favourite Swims will finally be appearing!

*Alan, just to be clear, Fred would be the object of the hero-worship, not me. :)