PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What puzzles me, is the fact that everybody I talk to decries Political Correctness with a vengeance.

So, if the majority hate P.C. how on Earth did all our major institutions end up with P.C. clowns in charge, who wield such influence as to literally bully the populace into submission.

If there are so many of us who hate P.C. why the hell aren't the Political parties courting our vote.

Or is it that most of us aren't really that bothered as long as we're left alone.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

In my mind PC stands for "Pathetic Country" and it's getting worse by the minute. first oportuinty I get I'm outa here, probably France, they do not allow anyone to invade their country and take over

Sorry but that rates as one of the funniest things I`ve read on a forum for years.

Please tell me one country that France HASN`T allowed to conquer it? :bleh:

wolf.gif

It would appear that a lot of us have had enough, but do nothing. We need some action to SHOW the PCs we have had enough of them.

Look what happened on Oxford the other day. A student decided enough was enough and organised a rally AGAINST the ALF who laughed initially and put forward 300 protesters to sort the "rabble" out when they saw how many turned out against them they cr***ed themselves, ran away and resorted to sending death threats to the rally organiser.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

What puzzles me, is the fact that everybody I talk to decries Political Correctness with a vengeance.

So, if the majority hate P.C. how on Earth did all our major institutions end up with P.C. clowns in charge, who wield such influence as to literally bully the populace into submission.

If there are so many of us who hate P.C. why the hell aren't the Political parties courting our vote.

Or is it that most of us aren't really that bothered as long as we're left alone.

Nice one dude, your 100 % right. How on earth did these PC idiots get in? I certainly didn't vote them in and neither will I, if I vote, I vote British Independant Party. Today for example the PM was questoned on the water shortage in the souht east and why they are building another 500,000 homes when we have no water, grid locked roads and hose pipe bans in place for the last 9 months. The f******g idiot couldn't answer the bleedin question (usual).

It's going to get worse, a lot worse in the future and on top of this we're allowing our nation to be overrun and open the flood gates to who ever wants to join the bandwagon. Our nation cannot support this growth for much longer :schmoll:

B.A.S.S

IPB Image

IPB Image

Just spent a few minutes deleting several posts from Tigger and Rabbit. Time you two learned to play nice....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Guest rabbit
Just spent a few minutes deleting several posts from Tigger and Rabbit. Time you two learned to play nice....

Dont stop there John, you got a whole lot more to do on this thread.

With regards to nationalist parties, fascism, Nazism or whatever.

What people must remember, if WWII is anything to learn by, is the Adolf Hitler was not a stupid man, if anything he was a combination of a good politician and possibly one of the greatest 'speech presenters' (not sure if orators is a word) that ever lived. A tw-t, and a genocidal murderer yes, but he didn't acquire power by accident, and writing his type of person off as being stupid, idiotic or whatever is quite dangerous.

Truth be known, he came to power because he played on the fears of the German people, mainly over the treaty of versaille since nearly all Germans resent the concept of reparations. He blamed it on capitlism, jews, and just about anyone else he could to build up support.

What this thread goes to prove is that a great many of us have a certain chip on our shoulder when it comes to racism, political correctness and religion. It was these same fears that basically put a nobody like Hitler into power, and given the right person, and the right timing, it wouldn't be inconvievable that one of the 'state' driven parties, like the BNP, could aquire some element of power - even 30 to 50 seats in the HOC would be sufficient.

What also is fact is that over 9 million people at the last general election put Tony Blair into power, despite the fact the guy took us into war on illegal grounds (probably can't use the word lie, but certainly mislead), raised taxes, knackered the NHS, immigration and the education/university system. However, one of the reasons he remains in power is because like it or not the guy generally can present a good speech. It can be seen in PMQ's on Wednesday that he isn't always the best debator, but he can present an argument well. The truth is people can be swayed on statistics and speeches over form.

Therefore since it is possible the nation can be duped, and it is certainly the case that many have at least thoughts on this issue. It's also the case that like this thread proves, it doesn't take much to provoke them!

Hence we need to be wary that one day - maybe in five years or maybe in fifty, the population will revolt against it, probably through some new wave political organisation.

It makes sense to try and level the playing field now and stop all discrimination positive or negative, work on merit and not on colour, and deal with immigration fairly. One day it will certainly bite us all if we don't!

Ian W

:secret:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson