THIS SCUM NEEDS CATCHING

deanbmw

Guest Brumagem Phil
here here, :yeah:

Its hear hear......(just repaying your earlier petty pedantry).

KILL EM ALL, specially those with poor written english eh? :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's "especially" ;)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

:2:;)

John S

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Worm! :bleh:

John S

I may be missing something here but where does it say that it was children who commited this crime? Why is everyone blaming children and their parents? This is obviously drunken young male adults. Are their parents still responsible for them? I have raised three sons by myself as a single parent. I did the very best I could but two of them obviously lacked macho discipline and while I would disown any child of mine that commited such a crime and would die of shock if it ever happened, I most certainly would not appreciate being told it was my fault!! Their are good parents with bad children and bad parents with good children. This hideous crime could have been commited by young men with too much money, drugs and sense from well to do families. I know the odds are greater that they came from low socio-economic families and I certainly sympathise with the frustration of watching the Government supply bums and no-hopers with our money to buy more drugs and alcohol. But each case has to be accessed individually. If I were a judge I would hate to punish a child or young adult no matter how bad their crime, if it was a result of abuse from their parents. But regardless of even that, they DO have to be stopped. Once a person commits such an evil act, CAN there be rehabilitation? I have a son who was cruel to animals as a child and it worried me more than any other issue in raising my children. I KNOW he wasn't abused and was raised with love AND discipline (by his father) and as this was the ONLY difference between how he was raised and how my other two sons were raised I felt that (perhaps unreasonable discipline) caused the problem. If a child does not understand the punishment or it is given out with more zeal than sense, then you are doing more damage. It is a very complex thing. I do believe that cruelty to defenceless animals is worse than cruelty to humans who at least have a thought process which might enable them the ability to protect themselves. But how does a child understand the difference between that, and seeing dead lambs, deers and calfs adorning the butchers window or watching Dad stick a knife through the guts of a wriggly live fish? These acts don't always start from a bad place. It is society that allows these acts to continue, mostly parents who don't care, but society as a whole has a lot to answer for. And treating violence with violence may not be the answer. I don't think tv and playstations are the answer either. I am a STRONG believer in helping those who help themselves. I personally think it goes back to how the Government deals with people who refuse to help themselves, there is a difference between showing compassion and giving them money for drugs and alcohol and waving them goodbye as they walk out the door with not another thought. It all boils down to people who do not take responsibility for their own actions, no matter what their social standing. I wish I knew the answer. And I hope they catch the b--tards who did this.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

LOL, more testosterone and class biased ranting here I see!

NOT ONE OF YOU has actually made an honest suggestion of how we stop these stories appearing in the papers on an all too frequent basis.

A do gooder is someone who tries (often unsuccessfully I grant you) to find an answer to that question.

The opposite of a do gooder is someone like casey or kempo who thinks taking the bottle and ramming it down some yobbos throat will actually change something. All it actually does is takes you a step further down the ladder toward the yobbos level.

Twice you have wrongly accused me of physical abuse, :blink: you are truely an orifice of the lower region. I dont want this to turn into a slanging match but you persist in slating me for words I have not typed, my final words on this subject as I may be seen to be the bad boy. :)

Its hear hear......(just repaying your earlier petty pedantry).

KILL EM ALL, specially those with poor written english eh? :P

lol, got me eh, bloomin spell checker hehehe.. :thumbs:

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Guest Jan V

There is no punishment great enough for those who harm the helpless. I can't imagine that being done to my dog. The U.S. does bring people who torture animals to court but the penalties aren't near harsh enough to fit the crime.