How could anyone be so callous?

I know this is the mail but this story made my blood run cold.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2949596/Shocking-video-shows-paramedic-casually-standing-hands-pockets-man-dies-heart-attack-right-him.html?ito=video_player_click

How could anyone leave a man or for that matter a person to die especially outside a hospital?

The couple walking in with the Buggy should be ashamed of themselves.

-----------------------------------------

Around 2 weeks ago at Leicester forest services on the M1 my 16 year old Son saved the life of a biker who had collapsed in almost exactly the same circumstances, it was amazing to see how many people just walked around the prostrate biker and it was bitterly cold too.

I came out with my younger children and thought that, from a distance, my Son was stroking a Dog.

He looked at me and shouted, " Get an ambulance dad."

I instructed my younger sons to get the first aider and make sure he/she came out with blankets.

We stayed until just after the Paramedics arrived but we never knew if he survived.

It seems that to many there is no value any more to life.

• Like 1

Total utter bastard,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

From my kitchen window i can see a set of stairs with some bloke face down head pointing downward on stairs. People were with him so i just watched.

1 Paramedic shows up and casually walks to stairs no urgency at all then stands for the next 20 minutes looking at him facedown on stairs while talking to the other people about.

Couldnt get my head around just how enthusiastic he was(lack of it)

Musta been a good 45 minutes of doing nothing until an ambulance arrived.

It only took 15 minutes for police helicopter, fire brigade, police, and cid to appear when i called last august about a body i found floating in canal.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

I hope the paramedic gets into the same situation, and no one comes to help him too. Would serve the callous b*****d right :angry:

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

The "local" (if thats possible today) paramedic is ok and the ambulance crews appear to be caring and thorough ,the little old lady next door obviously used her alarm today while i was baiiffing as i came across the green i saw her going into the ambulance and she gave me a weak wave .turns out she had chest pains .

When my mrs pain after her last knee replacement got so bad i called the nhs helpline for advice they called a paramedic (same one today) who spotted her blood pressure of 233 (yes i didnt know it went that high either) and he called an ambulance that whisked her away .

Unfortunately it all went tits up after that and the mrs was (according to the mrs who doesnt lie or exaggerate like me) was verbally abused but some git in the A&E and kicked out at 2am without even having her blood pressure taken (sent home by taxi) unfortunately on complaining the hospital cctv wassnt working that night so i hope the little old lady gets back out !

We ofcourse have it all on dvd our end so we can prove she went in and came back out but without the proof in between that we can do nothing

Just remembered the ambulance girls were intrigued by the dexters in the field behind having never seen any other colour but black and white cows ,obviously the saying "how now brown cow" isnt used any more

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters1, on 12 Feb 2015 - 20:40, said:

The "local" (if thats possible today) paramedic is ok and the ambulance crews appear to be caring and thorough ,the little old lady next door obviously used her alarm today while i was baiiffing as i came across the green i saw her going into the ambulance and she gave me a weak wave .turns out she had chest pains .

When my mrs pain after her last knee replacement got so bad i called the nhs helpline for advice they called a paramedic (same one today) who spotted her blood pressure of 233 (yes i didnt know it went that high either) and he called an ambulance that whisked her away .

Unfortunately it all went tits up after that and the mrs was (according to the mrs who doesnt lie or exaggerate like me) was verbally abused but some git in the A&E and kicked out at 2am without even having her blood pressure taken (sent home by taxi) unfortunately on complaining the hospital cctv wassnt working that night so i hope the little old lady gets back out !

We ofcourse have it all on dvd our end so we can prove she went in and came back out but without the proof in between that we can do nothing

Just remembered the ambulance girls were intrigued by the dexters in the field behind having never seen any other colour but black and white cows ,obviously the saying "how now brown cow" isnt used any more

A mate of mine was kicked out at 5AM, and he didn't have a penny in his pocket to get a bus or the taxi home. Luckily he still had his phone aso he was able to give me a ring and I went to get him.

It makes me laugh when I hear people say that our NHS is the "envy of the world".

If this had happened in France the "paramedic" would be sent to prison for five years and fined up to €75,000 for "non-assistance à personne en danger"

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

,obviously the saying "how now brown cow" isnt used any more

Lets put that right

An erudite African Mau-Mau

got himself in a bit of a pow-wow.

The cause of the friction

was his practicing diction

Saying "How how now now brown brown cow cow"

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Lets put that right

An erudite African Mau-Mau

got himself in a bit of a pow-wow.

The cause of the friction

was his practicing diction

Saying "How how now now brown brown cow cow"

Or even that LOL ,could be termed racist or colour predudice in this enlightened age but i,m sure the dexters dont know

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson