Forum Complaint.

kentangler

I think its personal taste Kent. Some other forums thatI have looked at are very dry and inpersonal and after a while they get boring ( for me).

What I like about this forum is the variety it is possible to pick up usefull information, get thought provoking discusion and have a laugh all in one place and on all aspect of angling.

I agree that some threads leave me scratching my head as to what they are about but someone is enjoying them so whats the problem. For every one of these I see there are many others that I enjoy.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since being here I have noticed that many people make an apology if they think they are taking over a thread. I guess some of the wandering is just how a normal conversation would go, which may be a sign of the friendliness on here. As for slagging each other off, I have noticed how quickly 'issues' can escalate froom nothing which I guess is due to the communication medium; most is normally done visually, voice inflection, tone etc. On a good note, the sea was alive with codling about 8" long last night.

why take it so seriously its a forum for people to communicate on, and some of these people become friends, so what????

As said before if you dont like the thread dont get involved with it

I think this is the best sea fishing forum out there at the moment :cool:

chill out and enjoy it for what it is

KIR

KIR ;0)

I agree with you maximo that the tsf site seems a bit clicky at first. I found this at first, but I persevered after vowing to knock it on the head. Then out of the blue one day I started getting info, diagrams etc via email from some of the regulars. They even started replying to my questions on there. Well wonders will never cease. I feel quite at home there now and have got to "know" some of them and we have a laugh. Ain't that what it's all about?