why should we tolerate it?

mr motorola

aka Mr Omar Brooks ............

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1263328,00.html

It's about time something happened !!

People cannot go about inciting terrorism as the norm.

I am not in the slightest bit racist ,(i think there is good and bad in all) in fact some of my contacts are of ethnic minorities and are very nice people.

So why all this shouting and burning effigies , whats all that about?????

It's been a long time coming but, i commend the police , justice system (whoever) for bringing this man and his croneys to the court........

Will he be shouting his terrorist beliefs tomorrow ????

Personally.............. i think it has took so much time, simply because people are too scared to do the right thing anymore (do-gooders) are to quick to jump straight in and state it is against there human rights etc

Anyway...................Here comes Brummagen Phil :wallbash:

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno Mr M, I think they took their time because they need to build a watertight case against him before acting.

They know that every fact will be analysed in the finest detail by the 'pc' brigade defending him so they made sure before making the arrests.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I dunno Mr M, I think they took their time because they need to build a watertight case against him before acting.

They know that every fact will be analysed in the finest detail by the 'pc' brigade defending him so they made sure before making the arrests.

Mmmmm i think you may have a point there mate

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Perhaps he can ring Nick Griffin and ask him for the number of his brief? :rolleyes:

Alternatively, just put them in a room together and, maybe, throw in a few weapons.

Whatever happens, the UK wins :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest Rabbit
aka Mr Omar Brooks ............

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1263328,00.html

I am not in the slightest bit racist ,(i think there is good and bad in all) in fact some of my contacts are of ethnic minorities and are very nice people.

So why all this shouting and burning effigies , whats all that about?????

...................Here comes Brummagen Phil :wallbash:

Its funny how everyone who has racist tendencies ALWAYS have some freinds or contacts who are Non White and are very nice people. Patronising or WHAT ? Dont worry Mr M you dont have to worry we ALL have some sort of racist tenendencies I suppose, its human nature. But this case has nothing to do with the race issue so why mention it ? Its a case of National Security, far better to comment on that rather than that old chestnut that stirs a few here to type the same old retoric.

well im certainly not racist,my only comment to this post is.....if these people feel so strong about how we live and our way of life,why do they stay here??? wonder if the DSS benefits got something to do with it.simple if they dont like leave after all its a free country <_<

"Its funny how everyone who has racist tendencies ALWAYS have some friends or contacts who are Non White and are very nice people."

who mentioned colour? ,race and colour are two distinct differences ,i think it patronising that when mentioning race colour comes into it.

its OK to slur for instance the french (a RACE) but not a non white (a COLOUR) it suddenly becomes a racist attack.

and i find it patronising that being a moslem and noting it instantly become RACIST or Colour prejudice ,religeon isn't something thats bordered by a distinct line as in countries ,i can just as well be a white moslem as a asian can be a coloured Christian.

the same old rhetoric plainly is Rabbits perogative in most cases.

colour ,race and religeon are completely different and none should warrent "special" rules ,its my human right to slur any of them just as it is theirs to do the same to me

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"Its funny how everyone who has racist tendencies ALWAYS have some friends or contacts who are Non White and are very nice people."

who mentioned colour? ,race and colour are two distinct differences ,i think it patronising that when mentioning race colour comes into it.

its OK to slur for instance the french (a RACE) but not a non white (a COLOUR) suddenly becomes racist?

and i find it patronising that being a moslem instantly become RACIST or Colour prejudice ,religeon isn't something thats bordered by a distinct line as in countries ,i can just as well be a white moslem as a asian can be a coloured Christian.

the same old rhetoric plainly is Rabbits perogative in most cases

Now you've done it Chesters.........gone and confused all the cardigans now. :rolleyes:

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.