Child poverty +

Dave H

There is few on this forum certainly won't make it to heaven the gouls out off the ghost film will be coming for them on there day of judgement straight to hell Where they belong . :shutup:

I hope i go straight to hell ,theres interesting people to talk to and plenty of naughty girls to poke

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Think Gozzer's sarcasm might have gone over your head, Andy.

I think you're right there Steve, I didn't think i had to spell it out, or put a few smileys in.

It's a shame you didn't realise that I was taking the pee out of those very people you're playing hell about Andy.

Having been made redundant 7 times, and had spells where I struggled finding work. Had to live on the dole, plus any benefits I qualified for, and trying to provide for a wife and two kids. I know about the hardships of tying to get by on a small income.

I too get angry when some people post an article mentioning one person, and then try and use it as somehow typical of all on benefits. It's an old ploy used by Governments and associated media to find something/someone as a scapegoat, to blame for all the problems we have. If they can persuade enough people to concentrate on one direction, they might miss all the other things happening elsewhere. Sadly Lincoln was right, in that some of the people can be fooled all of the time.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

There are always people who abuse the system and take the ****. It's entirely right to tweak the system to prevent that. I know people who haven't worked since I was a kid (unless you count dealing a bit of weed as a job), who don't want to work and see nothing wrong with choosing to live their life off other people's hard work. That should not be allowed. Choosing to have eight kids when you've got no way of supporting them yourself is massively selfish and irresponsible, and it's beyond me why that has been tolerated until now. Equally, I know other people who have paid into the system all their lives and found they qualify for a pittance when they need some help. System needs reform. The German system seems fairer than ours.

• Like 1

In general this topics full of pompous windbags making stupid stereotypical comments about people on benefits. Been on and off it myself past few years. With gozzers aproach id be dead right now (lets hope you dont fall ill, no meds for you, survival of the fitest n all)

Its clear to me a lot of people on benefits want to work but cant find a way out. Just the other day one benefit claimant was applying online for a job. He had to ask me "what do i put in for : additional contact number"

So then i think to myself, if im having such a hard time finding work what chance does this guy have"

lets hope i get accepted to drive an iceland delivery van on tuesday when i go for my interview. Its the first positive news ive had in almost a year. Asda rejected me.

And btw its really f'kin hard to keep a house going on what i get. Far from the beer swiggin sky subscribing 50" telly watcher with a car sitting outside. Ive got an ageing (less than 20") sitting across from me right now with only freeview, no car either as was sold years ago when i lost full time employment.

So aye its nae f'kin bed of roses on benefits. I can clearly see some of you have not had the misfortune of being stuck on benefits with no light at end of tunnel.

Seriously considering swerving this forum. We blame politicians for being out of touch with reality :lol:

3.8 billion was paid out to super families on benefits last year. 276,000 broods of four or more paid out an average of £13,803 to each family. The welfare system should not support lifestyles unavailable to tax payers who fund them. Working families decide if they can afford more children, it is right that those on welfare make the same decisions.

It's not politician's who are out of touch with reality. Is it big cod.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

In general this topics full of pompous windbags making stupid stereotypical comments about people on benefits. Been on and off it myself past few years. With gozzers aproach id be dead right now (lets hope you dont fall ill, no meds for you, survival of the fitest n all)

Its clear to me a lot of people on benefits want to work but cant find a way out. Just the other day one benefit claimant was applying online for a job. He had to ask me "what do i put in for : additional contact number"

So then i think to myself, if im having such a hard time finding work what chance does this guy have"

lets hope i get accepted to drive an iceland delivery van on tuesday when i go for my interview. Its the first positive news ive had in almost a year. Asda rejected me.

And btw its really f'kin hard to keep a house going on what i get. Far from the beer swiggin sky subscribing 50" telly watcher with a car sitting outside. Ive got an ageing (less than 20") sitting across from me right now with only freeview, no car either as was sold years ago when i lost full time employment.

So aye its nae f'kin bed of roses on benefits. I can clearly see some of you have not had the misfortune of being stuck on benefits with no light at end of tunnel.

Seriously considering swerving this forum. We blame politicians for being out of touch with reality :lol:

3.8 billion was paid out to super families on benefits last year. 276,000 broods of four or more paid out an average of £13,803 to each family. The welfare system should not support lifestyles unavailable to tax payers who fund them. Working families decide if they can afford more children, it is right that those on welfare make the same decisions.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33497441

Errrm this comments comes from the union favoured candidate for the labour leadership, just like milliband was.

But Ms Harman's comments were criticised by Jeremy Corbyn, one of the four MPs vying to be the next Labour leader, who is basing his campaign on an anti-austerity message.

"If it is proposed that Labour MPs are being asked to vote for the government's plans to cut benefits to families I am not willing to vote for policies that will push more children into poverty. Families are suffering enough," he said.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

What an idiot you are Barry you haven't a clue about people hard working people who struggle to make ends meet not everybody is on big wage some people. with families do there very best but it's ****ing idiots like you that slag hard working people that are struggling to make ends meet ****ing clueless .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

What an idiot you are Barry you haven't a clue about people hard working people who struggle to make ends meet not everybody is on big wage some people. with families do there very best but it's ****ing idiots like you that slag hard working people that are struggling to make ends meet ****ing clueless .

s .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg