Don't FORGET!

Chris Goddard

OI OI,

Once again it's the minority telling the majority what to do, i thought they might have kicked off like they did with the coucil tax, & if the goverment are serious about it why dont they ban the SALE of all tobaco product's because they need the tax off them to run our inadequate hospital's, what about smokers basic human right's, OH just rememberd we dont have any.

oh & elton why not put a sigh outside all pub's saying drinking might get you stabbed or kicked to death, drink is far worse than a tab.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again it's the minority telling the majority what to do

Approximately 25% of adults smoke, 75% DO NOT SMOKE

So, how to you work out that it is the minority telling the majority what to do?

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Can we extend the law to include both types of music? You know...Country AND Western?

Well, that's the Blues Brothers catered for.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I'd like to know why smokers dirty sods think they have a right to impose their toxins on everyone else, and why they should take priority in public places. :wallbash::yucky:

To be honest, I think they are trying to justify their habit purely because the majority have given them the finger, in a massive way! :thumbs::clap2:

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

I'd like to know why smokers dirty sods think they have a right to impose their toxins on everyone else, and why they should take priority in public places. :wallbash::yucky:

To be honest, I think they are trying to justify their habit purely because the majority have given them the finger, in a massive way! :thumbs::clap2:

Rich , lets get one thing right here first. Smokers like myself think they have a right to smoke in public places because of the ridiculous amount of money they spend on a packet of smokes (£4.00 in tax or there abouts) per 20 packet goes straight to the government to do as they wish with. Where would we be as a country without all that extra revenue?? And no i am not saying that smokers have or are responsible for the wealth of this country , what i am saying is how would you feel if you had spent thousands of your own hard earned cash on something and then to be told "thanks for the money , now p!$$ off" , because that's the kind of feeling i'm getting about this whole idea.

As far as i'm concerned , a smoker has put more into this government than a non-smoker (money wise) and should be entitled to his / her rights respectfully. Don't dish out all the flanel about not being able to enjoy a drink without going home stinking of smoke , without looking at it from a smokers perspective first. Lets hope for some good weather and a huge high pressure to envelope the the country , drop all the wind and create a hug SMOG cloud around the major cities , it'll probably give you something else to moan about instead.

Regards

Edited by mr motorola

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Smokers like myself think they have a right to smoke in public places because of the ridiculous amount of money they spend on a packet of smokes (£4.00 in tax or there abouts) per 20 packet goes straight to the government to do as they wish with.

In other words murder's OK if you've paid the blood money?

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

It is if some bugger's nicked your swim! :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Murder no , manslaughter no , misadventure maybe. I don't grab any non-smoker by the scruff of the neck and blow it in their face , the non-smokers choose to go where they like just the same as i choose to smoke. Please don't mis-interpret my postings!

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

As far as i'm concerned , a smoker has put more into this government than a non-smoker (money wise)

Yes and probably taken far more out in hospital bills for treatment for heart and respiratory ailments.

Peggy

Edited by Peggy Burke

Classic Fishing Books www.classicfishingbooks.co.uk 100s of fishing books for sale/wanted + reviews

Wingham Fisheries www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm Gravel pit syndicates in Kent. 2008 Forum Fish-In Sat May 17 to Mon May 19. For what happened in 2007 see http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=75031

Paperweights Plus www.paperweightsplus.com Off the shelf and customised paperweights